• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything about forgetting the past. You've got ghosts, doug.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins are just a circus act

Doug should really be a member.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The past is dead, Doug. It's time to bury it.

:agree:

Twins are just a circus act

Doug should really be a member.

:agree: :laugh3:

homers?? that would be Indian fans that went on vacation fromMay till a week ago..then they show up again..

Shame you dont have a life like the rest of us do

I just tell it like I see it...iam no homer. just cause we have one of the best teams in MLB..(AND THATS WITH NO BULL PEN). AND we have no comp really in the AL Central.

Ahem...another reminder of the definition of 'homer': Someone who shows blind loyalty to a team or organization, typically ignoring any shortcomings or faults they have.

how many Indians will be in the ASG??? how many Tigers???? Xactly

Kipnis & Masterson will be there

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always have thought that it doesn't take a lot of thinking to be a real homer.Just label everything about your team as 'perfect' and 'the greatest' and continue on your merry way. True homers have always reminded me of old-time used car salesmen.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always have thought that it doesn't take a lot of thinking to be a real homer.Just label everything about your team as 'perfect' and 'the greatest' and continue on your merry way. True homers have always reminded me of old-time used car salesmen.

Now we know what dougie does for a living :laugh3:

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me and other smart Tigers fans have been blaming Leyland right after he started
Figaroa in game 163 in Minnesota a couple years ago....

Leyland started Porcello in that game. Due to scheduling, his only choices were Porcello, Eddie Bonine or Armando Galarraga.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leyland started Porcello in that game. Due to scheduling, his only choices were Porcello, Eddie Bonine or Armando Galarraga.

Yeah forgot to bring this up. I knew it was Porcello too. Never even knew Figuroa or whatever pitched for Tigers.

Dougy you fool. Can't even remember you own teams starters.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think doug is bothered by facts. Just as the used car salesmen is not bothered by the fact that the car he just sold will have its transaxle break off the moment it leaves the dealership.

:lol:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And porcello pitched well

Been busy lately.....havent seen many tiger games lately. Not missing much. I see more trouble in toronto before we go to cleveland and right the ship beating on the injuns again......one good thing......tigers havent played the lowly sox yet.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must chime in on Miggy and Fernando. Rodney is not an elite control pitcher, it was the 10th inning. While he may have been trying to gain back the plate on the league's best hitter, it was not a situation where you plunk him. Miggy, who had made fun of Farnsworth to the ire of the Rays, overreacted. Leyland came to his defense, like he should. So did Porcello, like he should. But the fault lies with Cabrera. Man up, and hit a HR off of him -- you do it to everyone else. I think TB owes Detroit one now...

I didnt see the game live, but wasnt miggy doing the fernando rodney celebration? Mocking rodney? If he mocked farnsworth i must of missed that.

Funny how non detroit fans are calling miggy a cry baby. He threw at his head. I agree hitting a HR would of been the way to settle it, but you still dont throw at someones head. Zobrist knew better than to rush porcello tho.........kevin youkilis found out the hard way.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the dodgers would trade for anyone......marmol? Really?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see the game live, but wasnt miggy doing the fernando rodney celebration? Mocking rodney? If he mocked farnsworth i must of missed that.

Funny how non detroit fans are calling miggy a cry baby. He threw at his head. I agree hitting a HR would of been the way to settle it, but you still dont throw at someones head. Zobrist knew better than to rush porcello tho.........kevin youkilis found out the hard way.

He did not throw at his head. He threw inside and the ball got away a little. There's a difference. Pitchers are allowed to pitch inside. It's the only way to keep a hitter like miggy from diving out over the plate.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The pitch was not at Miggy's head. It was just a high and tight pitch. It was a TIE GAME in the 10th inning. Tigers over reacted. Then were hypocritical beaning zobrist up HIGH which is what ticked off senile smokey.

Porcello got suspended. Doesn't exacly hurt the tigers.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok game 182 he started figaroa. that's forced a game 163.
why he started a rookie AAA player????? we could have used Verlander... but Leyland wanted to save him for the play offs. remember that?????????
didn't matter...when we got robbed on that no call hit by pitch call..Twins fans got a dift

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you homers..never said Tigerswere perfect. I have been the one pointing out the bull pen troubles since game 1. Just cause I say they are much the best in the central...which is true...is that being a homer??? its just being RIGHT...you homers

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about MLB giving Porcello 5 games off??
Rodney can throw at Miggys head gets no games..plus the game before...the rays were throwing at Tigers batters.... think that's fair?
only trouble is DUMB Leyland telling the world what the Tigers and any other team had to do.

Porcello at least had the nads to do it. Leyland should have shut his mouth and told ricky what had to be done...iam sure ricky already knew what he had to do. BUT...Detroit never gets the bad end of the stick right????

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! Tigs won a game, what a suprise!

Indians win a close one! Good win!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow a close one against KC..when the freaking parade?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about MLB giving Porcello 5 games off??
Rodney can throw at Miggys head gets no games..plus the game before...the rays were throwing at Tigers batters.... think that's fair?
only trouble is DUMB Leyland telling the world what the Tigers and any other team had to do.

Porcello at least had the nads to do it. Leyland should have shut his mouth and told ricky what had to be done...iam sure ricky already knew what he had to do. BUT...Detroit never gets the bad end of the stick right????

Shut up. He was throwing inside, not at his head.