• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got what meant all along. He misses the boat on the Lions board at times also, forgive him. I truly think he gets so pissed he looses focus. Would be funny to watch him in person. To be a fly on the wall.

Besides the fact hes clearly arrogant based on his screen name what do you have wrong with him? Jw, you are one of a few guys whos opinion I value.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said something about the Royals GM acting like they won the Series because they finished .500 I simply stated yeah kinda like Tigers fans feel about making the playoffs. Let me know if you still don't understand.

TrustMeUareWrong if you think Tigers fans weren't celebrating making the playoffs like they were Series Champions, maybe not as much this year but the last couple years they were, there were pages full of it.

Theres nothing wrong with celebrating when your team makes the playoffs. Yeah acting like you won the WS is ridiculous but besides doug what tigers fan that posts here acts like that?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the worlds eyes on Michigan stadium..or as we call it THE BIG HOUSE
world record set for most people to attend a hockey game. beating the old record when the Wolverines crushed sparty a few years back. winter classic.
you can just feel the greatness oozeing in that stadium

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swartz is out 2 years to late.

nevamind still can make up his mind about if Fielders powers numbers up or down?

yes. some xperts have the Tigers winning it all in 2014. I have crunched the numbers and I also have them winning it all

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cleves...little brother has a couple years of good times. although iam surprised you didn't even mentioned how bama just wiped you up in the bowl game.
you forget all the years of Michigan greatness. this is just a little lull in the greatness now.

iam sure nevamind will jump back on the bandwagon soon.
its about history and tradition at AA. not winning in short burst and then going out and burning aunties couch.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nevamind still can make up his mind about if Fielders powers numbers up or down?

yes. some xperts have the Tigers winning it all in 2014. I have crunched the numbers and I also have them winning it all

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...27-al-central-smack-talk-499.html#post4233457

Care to link to a post where I said his power numbers are up? At the time, you even said that I had said a "day ago" that I said there was "nothing wrong with his power numbers."

If you actually looked through my post history, you'd realize you're completely off... as always. You just love to make a complete jackass out of yourself, don't you?

Care to specify on who these "experts" are, or what "numbers" you're crunching? Some links, perhaps?

But why am I arguing with someone that can't even spell my username correctly, even though it's right in front of their face?

Last edited by a moderator:

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3::L haven't heard that line for about 30 years.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres nothing wrong with celebrating when your team makes the playoffs. Yeah acting like you won the WS is ridiculous but besides doug what tigers fan that posts here acts like that?

Most of that happened on cBS but you can still see some of that here...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides the fact hes clearly arrogant based on his screen name what do you have wrong with him? Jw, you are one of a few guys whos opinion I value.

He and TP are one in the same. Just come from different angles, but same type of poster. Both make very ambiguous statements. Then argue for hours how other poster is a moron... gets old like Iffy making you scroll through the threads to get to real topic at hand.... good enough???

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie.. little brother got the girls?
maybe the ones with adams apples.

sparty trys so hard but he always ends up a little short.
nevamind is thinking of trying to go green. he jumped off the Michigan bandwagon..at least for now. soon when the greatness is restored in AA he will be back.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sparty trys so hard but he always ends up a little short.
nevamind is thinking of trying to go green. he jumped off the Michigan bandwagon..at least for now. soon when the greatness is restored in AA he will be back.

Ah, so I see you're going to ignore my post. Guess I win.

I'm not, but please keep telling us how Michigan football's still relevant. Being a homer's one thing, but you're just flat out delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and TP are one in the same. Just come from different angles, but same type of poster. Both make very ambiguous statements. Then argue for hours how other poster is a moron... gets old like Iffy making you scroll through the threads to get to real topic at hand.... good enough???

Ah ok, if hes anything like tp i would want to put a bullet in my head. I just probably dont notice because of the different angles thing.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. Then the UoM girls must have schlongs, because they're definitely a step down from the hotties in East Lansing.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in my younger days..... visiting AA esp the hash bash.
I met some really hot babes....its a well know fact that sparty girls are farm girls. nothing wrong with that...on a really cold night.

yes nevamind..only winning the big 10 and a national championship males you relevant.....put down the pipe dude.
they is another thing to consider....its a school! a world class university.
a leader in a few fields like medicine.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nevamind..thought we talked about how you said fielders numbers were down...then the next day you so proudly pointed out how is numbers weren't down.

you just started typing before you even thought what the hell you were thinking about..sorta like da bums.

speaking of the bums....you must be so proud to be tied with me in the pick em contest.
the play offs picks is where I leave you in the dust.
2 surelocks....Chargers over the bengals. and Indy crushes the Chiefs.
locks!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nevamind..thought we talked about how you said fielders numbers were down...then the next day you so proudly pointed out how is numbers weren't down.

you just started typing before you even thought what the hell you were thinking about..sorta like da bums.

speaking of the bums....you must be so proud to be tied with me in the pick em contest.
locks!

The opposite of what you said is far more likely...

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

locks!

I'm starting to think you don't actually read my posts at all. That, or you're a schizo.