• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man tigers won a game where coke and al al pitched....

Coke just sucks....walks 2 lefthanded hitters....i dont wanna hear about iggys error....he still walked 2 guys hes supposed to get out. Avila has been crushing.

I got outta work, flipped on the radio in the car, "Coke delivers outside"...... I figured we were getting smoked at that point. This was one of those against all odds victories.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got outta work, flipped on the radio in the car, "Coke delivers outside"...... I figured we were getting smoked at that point. This was one of those against all odds victories.

Yeah then leyland pinch hit dirks for iggy in the bottom of the 8th with the lead....takes out our best defensive player in a 2 run game for an andy dirks pinch hit. Was like a spring training game.....coke, al al, alvarez, and veras all pitched in a win. Very weird night, but ill take it..

Magic number=6

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering if he'd take Veras out for giving up a walk with a four run lead. There was a lefty on deck. Evidently Alverez was okay with the tying run back on the bench, but not with the tying run in the hole. I didn't recognize Infante with the high socks. Thought it was Gerry Laird coming in to score behind DK in the eighth. Hahahaha. He was running funny, like Babe Ruth or something. Maybe it was just me, idk.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander tomorrow. I think he will throw a gem. a gem I say!

He'd better ... runs may be scarce against Iwakuma.

Yeah then leyland pinch hit dirks for iggy in the bottom of the 8th with the lead....takes out our best defensive player in a 2 run game for an andy dirks pinch hit.

Agreed. If he had a reliable LH hitter on the bench that doesn't clinch up his butt cheeks with men on base, maybe it's a good move... but no, it was Andy Effin'-.190-with-RISP Dirks. Wasted at-bat.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got outta work, flipped on the radio in the car, "Coke delivers outside"......

LOL. I'll bet Dan Dickerson has gotten tired of saying THOSE three words over the last few years.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were just getting on tampa bay and kc for their crowds tonight on baseball tonight....11K for TB and 21K for kc.....in a pennant race.....

Well, I don't think KC's post-season chances are looking good, but there's no excuse in Tampa Bay. A tight 3-way race (maybe 4 with Baltimore) for 2 wild card spots, and they draw 11,000. I think someone posted elsewhere that there were more fans at a Devils-Rangers pre-season hockey game than in Tampa on the same night.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Hammer, you Capt and Bums are the only people that give a fuck about Vice.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were just getting on tampa bay and kc for their crowds tonight on baseball tonight....11K for TB and 21K for kc.....in a pennant race.....

Well, I don't think KC's post-season chances are looking good, but there's no excuse in Tampa Bay. A tight 3-way race (maybe 4 with Baltimore) for 2 wild card spots, and they draw 11,000. I think someone posted elsewhere that there were more fans at a Devils-Rangers pre-season hockey game than in Tampa on the same night.

That's just sad. I know taking those bridges is tedious and all, but C'mon old retired fans of other teams, get out there and watch some good baseball.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was downtown near millenium park earlier. Saw the stanley cup from a distance. Wish i wouldve knew it was gonna be there. Would had gotten there earlier to take a pic with it. The line was crazy long. People skipping work and kids skipping school for 10 seconds with the cup and a chance to take a pic. They say people started getting in line at 4:30 AM. shit i was just getting in my good sleep then.

Cant believe hockey is already back. Happy the wings are in the east. Now the hawks wont be such a division rivalry. The hawks are the only other chicago team besides the cubs i dont hate. Even tho they have bandwagon fans bad...when i first moved here in 06, nobody cared about the hawks....now they love hockey here with a passion and say fuck baseball....

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i guess david price tweeted or said something about the fans.....thats crazy....they have a great coach, good team, great young players, are in a playoff race.....and they draw 11K????

I never cared for their boring stadium though...games are dull....but cmon man....either show up or move the team to a baseball city......hell move them to louisville..

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hawks are the only other chicago team besides the cubs i dont hate. Even tho
they have bandwagon fans bad...

I don't hate the Black Hawks either, and I thought it was really good for hockey when they won the Cup for the first time in ages a couple years ago. Then, of course, hockey has their labor disputes again and effs that up.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the Black Hawks either, and I thought it was really good for hockey when they won the Cup for the first time in ages a couple years ago. Then, of course, hockey has their labor disputes again and effs that up.

I just hate how they stole detroits "hockeytown" and turned it into hawkeytown.....watta rip off...make your own shit up.....but duncan keith is a sparty. Gotta love that

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Doug was wrong again.

Verlander loses to the Mighty M's

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tribe stole a sweep from the Royals... ugh..

Yeah that woulda been huge.

I think you guys may want to be rays fans for a while.

You guys still get the Rangers and the Rays could knock out the Os. But Cleveland has that soft schedule for second spot

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that woulda been huge.

I think you guys may want to be rays fans for a while.

You guys still get the Rangers and the Rays could knock out the Os. But Cleveland has that soft schedule for second spot

That's what bugs me, we had this series gift wrapped to us by the Tribe, and we shit the bed by only taking 2 of 3.:L Now, we are in a deep hole if we want to catch Cleveland. To hell with Texas, Cleveland is the team to catch in that final spot in the playoffs.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what bugs me, we had this series gift wrapped to us by the Tribe, and we shit the bed by only taking 2 of 3.:L Now, we are in a deep hole if we want to catch Cleveland. To hell with Texas, Cleveland is the team to catch in that final spot in the playoffs.

Yeah the bp blunder yesterday was crucial. But Indians are not only team you are chasing.

Rangers lose. Sweep them and put the pressure on everyone.

Hope rays beat Os and Indians choke.