• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win again.
Miggy goes yard... Sanchez looked sharp.

Avila triples.. its all good in the motor city.
Play off tickets went on sale at noon today in Detroit.
did the Indians start play off ticket sales today???
how about the Royals?? did they? (I can hear the crickets).

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander tomorrow. I think he will throw a gem. a gem I say!

time for the rest of you Central fans to jump on board the Tigers bandwagon.
those of us that seen this in spring training will let you on.
jump on for the big win!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really questioning why Yost pulled Coleman and went with Herrara.

That was a huge blown game.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I am sitting in right field tonight, 2nd row, about 8 seats from the right field foul pole...the HR side, not the foul ball side....and the only HR I get out that way is Michael freakin Bourn.....Michael Bourn....if it didn't go into the Indians bullpen, you would have seen me throwing it at David Lough....worst outing by the KC bullpen all year.....Ace Ventura was popping the glove too...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, still going to Wed game....worse case, I get a Royals water bottle...MF....2 out of 3 isn't what we needed against the Indians....have to sweep Tex and it would still be a LONG shot.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pipe dreams of late late September....
priceless...

if the royals or Indians happened to fall into the WC.. it cant be any thing but good in the Tigers eyes. just saying

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked him to post it. Anyone else who wasn't in Vice's good graces is at risk and needs to know.

Do I qualify? lol....yeah, for 2 years now, he has tried and made threats...really, nothing to worry about, he is a tool and a coward, now everyone sees it...

Lets move on to the Royals-----BLOWING their chance against the Indians....Its nice to know we won 10 games to 9 games over Detroit for the year but...come on, should sweep the Indians, now hoping for 2 out 3....the sweep pressure is on...if not Texas, then the last week I am thankfull they are away games...

Still nice that the last home stand of the year is fun and exciting, the crowd tonight was electric, there was at least 50 people in line for tickets, at the end of the 2nd inning...just great to be at the K when its cool outside.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why did he bring in mooses favorite wade davis over hochevor?

Man they ruined the kids start. Was hoping the magic number would be 5 tonight...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I qualify? lol....yeah, for 2 years now, he has tried and made threats...really, nothing to worry about, he is a tool and a coward, now everyone sees it...

Lets move on to the Royals-----BLOWING their chance against the Indians....Its nice to know we won 10 games to 9 games over Detroit for the year but...come on, should sweep the Indians, now hoping for 2 out 3....the sweep pressure is on...if not Texas, then the last week I am thankfull they are away games...

Still nice that the last home stand of the year is fun and exciting, the crowd tonight was electric, there was at least 50 people in line for tickets, at the end of the 2nd inning...just great to be at the K when its cool outside.

They were just getting on tampa bay and kc for their crowds tonight on baseball tonight....11K for TB and 21K for kc.....in a pennant race.....

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

freakin agree 1000 percent...understood pulling Will Smith but really? a tight game...lets pull our, arguably most effective bullpen pitcher of the year out after 1 out to put in our most dissappointing one of the year??????

I actually said Yost made a great call, just 1 OUT before this call....

Do you ever wonder if the players would manage the team better than the guy with too much time on his hands to over think EVERYTHING?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man tigers won a game where coke and al al pitched....

Coke just sucks....walks 2 lefthanded hitters....i dont wanna hear about iggys error....he still walked 2 guys hes supposed to get out. Avila has been crushing.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were just getting on tampa bay and kc for their crowds tonight on baseball tonight....11K for TB and 21K for kc.....in a pennant race.....

well, great for "they", lol...I know it was fun for "us"