• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
R.I.P INJUN FANS

All 2 of ya!!!!

Was nice knowin ya!!!!

Miss ole shano-mac popping in on the tiger boards letting us know how well his injuns were doing.......oh well......we hardly knew ya.......(((((keying the music to gangsta lean))))))))

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confident(don't know why) that Buxton and Sano will both be up by 2015 to start the year. I think Sano will get some time before that even. It's time to do like other teams and give the young guys a shot.

What I lvoe is that we are adressing major areas of need. We need a 3B(Sano), Badly need a Second baseman(Rosario), BADLY need a lead off hitter and 2 hitter(Buxton and Rosario).

I think like 8 of our Single A guys made All Star game too. We got talent.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buxton #2 on SC tonight!!! We already got HIcks who can go and get it!!! No balls will be landing in our outfield soon enough!!!

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Twins could be making noise by 2015... Unless they are like the Royals and all of their prospects bust

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the twins should of built a dome. Was hard to beat the twinkies in that stupid dome. They had one of the greatest home field advantages.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
R.I.P INJUN FANS

All 2 of ya!!!!

Was nice knowin ya!!!!

Miss ole shano-mac popping in on the tiger boards letting us know how well his injuns were doing.......oh well......we hardly knew ya.......(((((keying the music to gangsta lean))))))))

What goes through a person's mind when they spout off big time about their team....and as soon as that team drops out of sight...those guys disappear? Especially when that team has no background in winning or big expectations to do so. Doesn't writing something like..."The Indians are for real, get use to it."...kind of just beg for a painful future? Shanomatic will change his name and come back as a Reds fan and claim he was 'always a Red fan'. Other Tribe fans will divert their endeavors to hate on the Tigers, as if it was Detroit's fault the Cleveland fell apart. Takes all kinds, I guess.

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What goes through a person's mind when they spout off big time about their team....and as soon as that team drops out of sight...those guys disappear? Especially when that team has no background in winning or big expectations to do so. Doesn't writing something like..."The Indians are for real, get use to it."...kind of just beg for a painful future? Shanomatic will change his name and come back as a Reds fan and claim he was 'always a Red fan'. Other Tribe fans will divert their endeavors to hate on the Tigers, as if it was Detroit's fault the Cleveland fell apart. Takes all kinds, I guess.

:lol: :laugh3: :yahoo:

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Reds are a good team and have balance... The Tribe are only good until June and then they turn in to a cellar dweller... So has Francona improved them?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta admit....the injun fans are the worst. Talk alot early, then vanish around late july. Unless the injuns get hot and hit another streak, they will check out early june this year. No wonder their attendance is like a AAA clubs. PATHETICCCCCC!!!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is that these indians fans promised they were different than most and would stick around.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its his wifes bday again......its one thing if youre busy and dont have time.....but i seen them posting elsewhere. I swear they said win or lose that they would be here to the end. Oh well. But if the injuns go on a winning streak, they better not even think about strolling their asses back in here. Hell we told them once their schedule got tough, we would see the REAL injun team. Seems like eons ago when they were bragging about beating ex cy youngs or about their SUPERIOR bullpen. Maybe superior weedheads.

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe its his wifes bday again......its one thing if youre busy and dont have time.....but i seen them posting elsewhere. I swear they said win or lose that they would be here to the end. Oh well. But if the injuns go on a winning streak, they better not even think about strolling their asses back in here. Hell we told them once their schedule got tough, we would see the REAL injun team. Seems like eons ago when they were bragging about beating ex cy youngs or about their SUPERIOR bullpen. Maybe superior weedheads.

If they win a game or 2 they will be back fo sho

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think the royals will be the tigers competition.

Let's stop pretending, the Tigers have no competition this year in the Central, it wouldn't surprise me if they win by 15+ games.

I almost feel bad for the White Sox, their minor league system might be the worst in baseball and the big club sucks too. Not a whole lot to get excited about for the "good guys".

I would be pretty happy with 80 wins by the Twins, it if nothing else would show we are finally headed in the right direction and I believe our minor league system is top 3 right now.

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win tonight... The Hillbillies made it a close one.

Max = CY?

The A.L need to win the AS game this year so we can have home field in the WS... Need to play as many home games as we can

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard rumors that the Indians won a game? True?

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard rumors that the Indians won a game? True?

Of course they won a game... To quote a good friend Captobvious " They aint chokin this year "
These are the new Indians baby!!!

And then we all woke up

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win.. papa grande made it interesting again....to interesting!

Big don Kelly had a good game.. the best dam AAA player in the bigs..
nice hustleing by Dirks help the Tigers score a run tonight....

Scherzer 9 - 0.. should be 10 - 0..valverde blew his last game.
Scherzer starting pitcher for the AL in the all star game? I think so!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win.. papa grande made it interesting again....to interesting!

Big don Kelly had a good game.. the best dam AAA player in the bigs..
nice hustleing by Dirks help the Tigers score a run tonight....

Scherzer 9 - 0.. should be 10 - 0..valverde blew his last game.
Scherzer starting pitcher for the AL in the all star game? I think so!

Absolutely not. Buchholz, Iwakuma, King Felix just to name a few are in front of Scherzer.

Twins win tonight. 5/6 at home now. About time we start winning home games.