• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rut ro.

Miggy is hurt and its getting worse.

when are the Tigers going to let him heal up?

we can mop up the central and let Miggy go on the DL. let him have 15 off

They said during the game today the reason they don't put him on the DL or sit him is because its not an injury that really is going to heal in 2 weeks.. and he really can't make it much worse than it is... Don't understand how 2 weeks off wouldn't help.. but that is what was said.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flint is a magical place... where dreams come true, homes are made of gold... and the roads are made of candy...

I was there back in the late 90's, it wasn't too bad at least what I seen, but my girlfriends parents had a pretty nice house in a good neighborhood, I didn't spend more than a few weeks there tops so I probably didn't get to see enough to see what a real shithole it was...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there back in the late 90's, it wasn't too bad at least what I seen, but my girlfriends parents had a pretty nice house in a good neighborhood, I didn't spend more than a few weeks there tops so I probably didn't get to see enough to see what a real shithole it was...

Its a shit hole.. that is for sure.. and I love the state of MI... but really.. the beauty of MI is on the West coast, North, and the UP... The south eastern part and thumb has some work to do to get back on the tourism map.. that is sure.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
add into miggys numbers groin pull. hip flexor.
you think albert would still be playing this hurt? or even putting up the numbers miggy is this year?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that stretch of road from GR to Muskegun always under construction... At least MI has a reason to repair roads all the time... winter tears em up.... Here in Miami... the Palmetto expressway is in under construction non stop.. has been for at least a decade... its one of the busiest roads in the south part of the country... if you get on it or 95 during rush hour... you might as well put it in park and take a nap...

I don't know where you are in SouthFlorida Vice, but I hope you don't have Free-Range Urban chickens. That's my biggest complaint on Miami. Those little fuckers don't shut up from about 4:35 till quarter after 7. By then it's sunny and hot as shit. And there's a 50% chance of a burning car on the highway. I've never seen cars aflame like that anywhere else.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see the score of the Royals game? I didn't get to see it? Did they win? How many games back are they? I haven't looked in a while... Are they still scheduled to have their parade for finishing .500 for the first time in a decade?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flint.... bad place. broke county and state police have to cover it.
SE Michigan is cool . north of the D.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know where you are in SouthFlorida Vice, but I hope you don't have Free-Range Urban chickens. That's my biggest complaint on Miami. Those little fuckers don't shut up from about 4:35 till quarter after 7. By then it's sunny and hot as shit. And there's a 50% chance of a burning car on the highway. I've never seen cars aflame like that anywhere else.

I see burning cars once a week.. no joke... I saw an entire limo on fire a few year ago at about 2 am on i-95... Yeah.. the chickens are pretty odd... thats a Santaria thing.. they use them to cast spells.. you will see dead chicken bodies or dead pigeons in the middle of four way stops all over the place. Freaky stuff.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
add into miggys numbers groin pull. hip flexor.
you think albert would still be playing this hurt? or even putting up the numbers miggy is this year?

Yes...Pujols always played through injuries...just look up his DL stints in his career...lol

and yes... there have been multipule players have put up the numbers Miggy has in a year and through injuries...again, feel free to look it up.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yes. Freddie patek had a sore vagina once

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miggy hits 5-10 more hr.. and 20 more rbi.. which is doable.. and its one of the best seasons offensively ever... I would love to be shown a season where a guy hit .350+ with 150 rbi and 50+ hr Which is very doable for miggy at this point.. and there are not many .350+ 130rbi 40+hr seasons out there either.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see the score of the Royals game? I didn't get to see it? Did they win? How many games back are they? I haven't looked in a while... Are they still scheduled to have their parade for finishing .500 for the first time in a decade?

Royals and most respecting teams have parades for WS Championships, like when you actually win a world series...I guess you wouldn't know...your a tigers fan...and almost 3 decades ago when they did win something, you were what 2? you must remember it so well.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kalamazoo has the same issues. Lots of automotive jobs disappeared. People didn't though. Long lines at the Plasma Center...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long you been in Miami Vice? Miami is one of the only big cities in Amerika I havent been too, Miami, San Francisco and Seattle are about the only big cities I ain't been too... Heard Miami is pretty nice...

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of grand rapids..
cristian beat south cristian in high school football tonight

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yes. Freddie patek had a sore vagina once

Dougy, are you really saying Freddie patek put up a season of numbers like Miggy? I guess I can't make up stuff this good...

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow da bums

you remember that parade from 1985?

tigers have 4 championships to kc 1

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok George brett had a sore brown eye..iam thinking from bud black. better?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love fans of teams that seriously have done nothing relevant.. at all... poo pooing a historic player... when the current tigers team is retired... there are at least 2 future HOF players on it.. and that is 1 more than the Royals franchise has in its entire existence. In all honesty.. when its all said and done.. there could be as many as 6 potential HOFers if the tigers win it all and maintain success for a few more years with them around.

Nothing is funnier to watch than a guy that would rather poo poo another successful team because his own team has nothing to brag about in the last few decades.. its like watching a good comedy...