• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh another fun fact: The Tribes bullpen just gave up 7 runs in 7 1/3 against the Tigers...

Tigers bullpen gave up 2 runs in 5 innings against the Tribe and that superior hitting team...

Yep looks like the Tribes bullpen is far and away better

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team aint choking. Only question mark is the starting rotation

& yeh - Im always around, win or lose

BTW - know why Tribe fans hate the Tigers? Its not the team - its the arrogant, entitled homerism of its FANS... You guys make the Yanks trolls look like choir boys :laugh3:

:lame: Who cares if you are any other internet Tribe fans hate us? Trust me life goes on :lol:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: Who cares if you are any other internet Tribe fans hate us? Trust me life goes on :lol:

Im well aware of that Spartan

But your 1 of the homers that gave me a pile of shit on cBS last yr for rooting for the Yankees & Giants. You asshats bash us all season & then expect us to root for you. Right...that works (not)

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the name of this thread AL central smack talk? I didn't know smack talking turned in to hate for Tribe fans... Maybe you don't understand what the term " smack talk " means... It means people talk smack back and forth in fun... Not get their panties in a bunch every time someone hits a soft spot

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im well aware of that Spartan

But your 1 of the homers that gave me a pile of shit on cBS last yr for rooting for the Yankees & Giants. You asshats bash us all season & then expect us to root for you. Right...that works (not)

This i have no idea what you are talking about... I would never tell someone who they can or can't root for and i certainly am not on here to bash everyone.. I like to be friendly and chat just like everyone else does... But if you think you are going to take shots at my team without me taking a stab at yours then you are crazy... Some of us just have thicker skin than others

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This i have no idea what you are talking about... I would never tell someone who they can or can't root for and i certainly am not on here to bash everyone.. I like to be friendly and chat just like everyone else does... But if you think you are going to take shots at my team without me taking a stab at yours then you are crazy... Some of us just have thicker skin than others

You got to look at who pullls the trigger first...we never came on your glogs unless our teams were playing. Yet Tigs fans were always the ones that jumped on ours with the trash talk. We just respond in kind. You want friendly chat? Check out our glogs with any other team...& thats what you'll see. Respect is a mutual thing. If you dont show it, you dont get it in return

& I remember you well from cBS & Tribe glogs, Spartan

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got to look at who pullls the trigger first...we never came on your glogs unless our teams were playing. Yet Tigs fans were always the ones that jumped on ours with the trash talk. We just respond in kind. You want friendly chat? Check out our glogs with any other team...& thats what you'll see. Respect is a mutual thing. If you dont show it, you dont get it in return

& I remember you well from cBS & Tribe glogs, Spartan

LOL yeah i have done my share of trolling the last couple years.. but so what? You are the one who has turned it in to hate... Not I... Geez man its all in fun to rag on each other... Why would you take it so personal? Honestly does it bother you that much? If it does then just tell me and i won't pick on you anymore

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yeah i have done my share of trolling the last couple years.. but so what? You are the one who has turned it in to hate... Not I... Geez man its all in fun to rag on each other... Why would you take it so personal? Honestly does it bother you that much? If it does then just tell me and i won't pick on you anymore

Dont bother me personally...its the whole trolling thing that does. So childish & unnecessary. Good natured ragging is fun. Unfortunately most of you guys dont know the difference between good natured & mean spirited exchanges

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont bother me personally...its the whole trolling thing that does. So childish & unnecessary. Good natured ragging is fun. Unfortunately most of you guys dont know the difference between good natured & mean spirited exchanges

You make a stupid comment like the Tribes bullpen is head and shoulders better than the Tigers but the stats state that the Tribes is better but its actually closer than you think... But you expect no one to comment back on anything you say? Is this your world and we just live in it? You are the only person allowed to make dumb comments?

Come on i am willing to just shake hands and drink a beer and give our relationship a clean slate if you are.... Deal?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make a stupid comment like the Tribes bullpen is head and shoulders better than the Tigers but the stats state that the Tribes is better but its actually closer than you think... But you expect no one to comment back on anything you say? Is this your world and we just live in it? You are the only person allowed to make dumb comments?

Come on i am willing to just shake hands and drink a beer and give our relationship a clean slate if you are.... Deal?

Sure I make lots of stupid comments...but usually in response to another stupid comment. Kind of reactionary that way LOL

Whatever, I accept your offer of a handshake, beer & a clean slate. Cheers Spartan :suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I make lots of stupid comments...but usually in response to another stupid comment. Kind of reactionary that way LOL

Whatever, I accept your offer of a handshake, beer & a clean slate. Cheers Spartan :suds:

I wish there was cyber boxing... i would like to see who would win this fight... my bet is on spartan...

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish there was cyber boxing... i would like to see who would win this fight... my bet is on spartan...

Hahaha not unless hes 6'5, 250 & in damn good shape :lol: :suds:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are tiger fans arrogant? For not believing the injuns are real? 2 straight years they played great in the first half only to fall......tiger fans had to answer to twins fans 2 years ago, who accused the tigers of choking in the 2nd half every year.....the tigers finally won the division that year, and most twins fans gave us our respect. Isnt it arrogant to say just because your 5th in doubles or 2nd in batting or whatever stats you want to cherry pick that youre the team to beat. Wonder what the tigers ranks are in hitting.....i know fielder and miggy together almost have 100 RBI's already.....infante one of the better hitting 2B, Jhonny P one of the better hitting SS out there...torii hunter? Ill take the tigers lineup 10 outta 10 times over the injuns.....plus you need starting pitching to win a WS....Look at the giants and cardinals.

As for the game threads....i dont go in the gamecenters much but EVERYTIME i do theres royals and injun fans trolling the tigers games. Usually the only twins fan i ever saw was quest and we all know twins fans dont even like him. But to act like tiger fans are the only trolling fans out there is crazy.....kinik and fightclub were 2 of the worst cbs members i ever seen, and they were both injun fans. The great thing tho, is around mid august, theres no more injun fans left around....just a few trolls who love to follow the tigers more than their own injuns.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<<<<6'5 235.........used to be 380 tho......

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And oh yeah........LETS GO RED WING!!!!!!!

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys see that Nationals relief pitcher is out for 4-6 weeks for punching a locker and breaking his hand... I bet he is on the teams shit list right now

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/under Miggy with 100 rbi's by All Star break?

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanchez!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy we sure scored in that trade for Infante and Sanchez