• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dougplayer - I was sad to see that Michigan just didn't want to win a championship last night bad enough. Just not enough heart.

I bet if Jimbo hadn't given them a pep talk, they'd have won.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see. According to @dougplayer, the Indians CHOKED because they lost the final game of the baseball season. Therefore, the Wolverines must have CHOKED since they lost the final game of the college basketball season.

But seeing as how the Michigan football team has choked in practically every big game in the last 3 years....this UM choke, on Monday night, might be easier to swallow.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's a bit weird some have tried to come to his rescue. Doing that though is ignoring all the stupid nonstop shit he has said for a few years in a row now.

I wouldn't say anyone "came to his rescue." I said I didn't think he should be banned and I stick by that. Sure, he said a bunch of inane and retarded shit, but if that's a bannable offense, then there'd only be me and a handful of other guys posting on tHoop.

We need some variety to keep it interesting.

That said, I know some posters get "time outs" from certain threads or forums. Hopefully this just turns out to be a time out.

Finally, I'll add that anyone that actively tries to get someone banned is a dripping pussy.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see. According to @dougplayer, the Indians CHOKED because they lost the final game of the baseball season. Therefore, the Wolverines must have CHOKED since they lost the final game of the college basketball season.

Sure, a logical person would understand and acknowledge the relational similarities there, but we're talking about doug, and he's retarded.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say anyone "came to his rescue." I said I didn't think he should be banned and I stick by that. Sure, he said a bunch of inane and retarded shit, but if that's a bannable offense, then there'd only be me and a handful of other guys posting on tHoop.

That said, I know some posters get "time outs" from certain threads or forums. Hopefully this just turns out to be a time out.

Finally, I'll add that anyone that actively tries to get someone banned is a dripping pussy.

I agree w/ what you said. Since he can still rate comments does that mean his ban is only temporary?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But seeing as how the Michigan football team has choked in practically every big game in the last 3 years....this UM choke, on Monday night, might be easier to swallow.

The real reason the wolvereeeens lost last night was the officiating crew was from Columbus, OH.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers drop their SECOND 1-0 loss already this season. They will never take control of the AL Central by Memorial Day doing that kind of stuff. :)

Positive note...the ''crappy'' starting pitching has looked pretty good so far. Fulmer, Liriano, and Boyd have limited teams to 3 runs in 20.2 innings - in their 3 games. Of course they lost two of them. ????

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's a bit weird some have tried to come to his rescue. Doing that though is ignoring all the stupid nonstop shit he has said for a few years in a row now.

On the plus side though the Tribe will be on tv today & tomorrow against the Angles.

Dammit, you need MLBtv!

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey buddy, do you have an adult diaper handy? I need one BAD

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. then there'd only be me and a handful of other guys posting on tHoop.

09e58790b597f1fec44f65f490f34440fe8da9547d2b42e9b398110fdf722166.jpg

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread wasn't as bad before Iffy came here.

We were all used to Doug
Hey it was pleasuretown when he was banned for a few years. Who's the clown that unbanned him?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I have no clue. Maybe Hammer if I had to guess
Which is a joke. Dude was a clown on CBS as well. Miami might have burned some bridges but it was fun when we trolled game chats back in the day during the Tigers season.