• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aiyuk Is Done

CletusCooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am not upset. He, along with Williams, with their holdouts are the main reason the vibe with this team started off so badly. Aiyuk did not care at all about the team, he just wanted his money. The last straw for me was the chicken shit way he went about things, reporting to camp and faking an injury so he could still get paid while not honoring his current contract that he was happy to sign his name to. The dude has no class and no ethics. I have zero respect for him
At least a player like Prescott, while negotiating his new contract, honored his current one by showing up and preparing for the season without holding out and faking injury. I despise the Cowboys and always wish evil upon them but I can respect that player.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am not upset. He, along with Williams, with their holdouts are the main reason the vibe with this team started off so badly. Aiyuk did not care at all about the team, he just wanted his money. The last straw for me was the chicken shit way he went about things, reporting to camp and faking an injury so he could still get paid while not honoring his current contract that he was happy to sign his name to. The dude has no class and no ethics. I have zero respect for him
At least a player like Prescott, while negotiating his new contract, honored his current one by showing up and preparing for the season without holding out and faking injury. I despise the Cowboys and always wish evil upon them but I can respect that player.
without cmc,49ers have hit hard times.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant blame it all on Mason though. He has ran well all year. Sure he is not the receiving threat McCaff is, but Purdy rarely throws him the ball. I think Greenlaw snd Hufanga ( if they ever come back ) will get the defense back on track. Offensively, of course McCaff will make a difference , but Purdy has to play better too. Your Ks havent helped either. I know you are on your third one.

CletusCooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant blame it all on Mason though. He has ran well all year. Sure he is not the receiving threat McCaff is, but Purdy rarely throws him the ball. I think Greenlaw snd Hufanga ( if they ever come back ) will get the defense back on track. Offensively, of course McCaff will make a difference , but Purdy has to play better too. Your Ks havent helped either. I know you are on your third one.
Greenlaw yes, Hufanga, no. he is way overrated and has lost his job to Mustafa for sure