• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After all the hate - QB should be solid

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Pryor surprised me today. He played very good with a couple mistakes. Problem is, like you said, he was our entire offense. It won't take long for defenses to adjust to that. Hopefully the OL can step it up and at least do some run blocking to get DMac going. Otherwise it will be a long year.

Looking forward to the home opener. We should actually be favored against Jacksonville.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Njack I agree.. If the OL cant open holes for DMAC, we are doomed!! The OL is the key to everything!! Lets all hope Watson plays Vs Jags then we can move KB to RG!! Instant holes!! The O.Co will be ROCKIN!! come sunday!! Man did you see that stiff arm Pryor gave Landry WOW!! Just Win!! BEAT THE JAGS!!

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was better than expected. Pryor surprised me but still scares me when he lofts that ball up in the air.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to be a naysayer but I think the game begins in the trenches, we could have Brady or Manning back there and it wouldn't help because he'd be looking out his earhole. We need to get our Oline in order, a solid RT for starters obviously. For now TP may be the answer, mobile enough to avoid the oncoming, we got to get our running game untracked, and a couple receivers to hang on to the ball.

mixeddevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I believe Pryor is the future for our Raiders. He's so humble, likable, and has great work ethics...a true leader. I'm excited for this kid. The fact that he was Al's last pick makes for a great story. All i ever wanted was a mobile QB. I think Al did good by drafting him. To be honest, I don't expect the world from Pryor, bc I didn't expect much this year, just learn the game. I have to admit, it's been a while since i've been this excited to watch my games on Sunday.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Pryor does well and earns the starting QB spot. Not expecting greatness out of him but then again he has to be better than some of the trash we have ran out there as QB. Just wish he wouldnt have taken #2, that number should have been burned and never used on a Raider player again!

I'd love to see Pryor....or anyone do well at QB at this point. I just haven't seen much. I love the mobility Pryor gives us because honestly the OL is terrible. If he can make some throws and stop making dumb mistakes, I think Pryor can be the guy.

I've seen him make ill advised throws across his body, he threw 2 picks last week in the end zone/red zone, and the terrible sack he took at the end of the game when he should have thrown it away. For the most part though, his mistakes can be corrected. He does look better than he did last year, at least as far as his mechanics go.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Win!! Pryor and The Raiders must see TV!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice

That was better than expected. Pryor surprised me but still scares me when he lofts that ball up in the air.

I must say that is one of the nicest avies I have seen, Kudos!

:10:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know whats crazy?? That was only TP2s second career start!! And he broke a Raider record!! Hopefully he gets better, and blows up the NFL!! It could happen.. Man that would be sooooo sweet!! Go Raiders!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know whats crazy?? That was only TP2s second career start!! And he broke a Raider record!! Hopefully he gets better, and blows up the NFL!! It could happen.. Man that would be sooooo sweet!! Go Raiders!!

I admit I was surprised by the solid play of TP, the final T/O aside he was very good. We have a very good opportunity to notch a win today, if we can play good defense we should win easily as I believe we can score points. I am stoked, the game is on my local CBS affiliate, giving me another week to weigh my NFL Ticket options.

OAKLAND MUTHAFUCKIN RAIDERS BABY!

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit I was surprised by the solid play of TP, the final T/O aside he was very good. We have a very good opportunity to notch a win today, if we can play good defense we should win easily as I believe we can score points. I am stoked, the game is on my local CBS affiliate, giving me another week to weigh my NFL Ticket options.

OAKLAND MUTHAFUCKIN RAIDERS BABY!

I think if you buy Madden 25 from Amazon, it comes with Sunday Ticket you can watch online from any device.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game online today bro! I learned you can't rely on TV to watch the Raiders, they're blackout'd where I'm at almost every game.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure where you are at, but blackouts should only affect the local viewing area, ie the Bay Area, and only when they don't sellout. I'm sure they aren't televised in a lot of markets, especially for games like yesterday's against the Jags. It's simply not a high demand game. Sunday Ticket solves this problem.

They are always shown in at least one market. For road games this would be televised in the Bay Area. For home games, if the game is blacked out locally, you should be able to get the feed from the market of the team they are playing, assuming you have Sunday Ticket.

Also, yesterday's game was a sellout, before the deadline, so there was no blackout.

Lonewolf

Just win baby.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor continues to develop

With Wiz, Gurode & Menelik back and Veldheer not far behind perhaps we'll start to see what Pryor the passer can do when given ample time to make all his reads and throw.

I think he's proven he's to be taken more seriously but I worry that he lost something in that KC game cause he seems more spooked since.

I still have faith that he can be the guy but he needs a few more games like the SD game to seal the deal.

Either way he makes Flynn a distant memory.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah LoneWolf, TP does seem a little spooked, and the reason is bad OL play.. Heck they are on him as soon as the Center hikes him the ball.. Lets hope we don't RUIN him like so many other young QBs that come to the NFL and play behind crappy OLs.. When a young QB takes a beating he develops happy feet then starts throwing picks then its down hill from there.. Heck look at Eli Manning, crappy OL play and the 2 time super bowl MVP looks crappy!! TP2 can get it done but he needs a good OL in front of him just like every other QB in the NFL.. Look at Campbell as of right now he looks GREAT.. WHY?? He gots all day to throw just like Foles last week..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pryor can be our franchise QB!! To me he is better than any QB in the 2014 draft who is better?? TP is a RECORD breaking NFL QB and he can pass the ball as well cuz we have all seen it.. Draft Mike Evans with our first pick with our 2 pick the BEST OG left in the draft then fill out the roster with the rest of the picks, then in FA pick up Decker and the best OL guy on the market along with the Saints TE to pair with Rivera!! Then pick up the best pass rusher on the market and keep all the players we want to keep from our D!! With the LOOT we will have we can have ANYBODY we want!!

Lonewolf

Just win baby.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately my optimism was misplaced

Pryor will not be our savior.

As I sat in the O against DEN, it was very clear he will never be that guy. His confidence is shot. He was B-A-D bad. Missing throws that a high school QB could make. He only looked decent once he was facing 2nd stringers. It was truly a pathetic performance.

No this is McGloin's team for the time being save signing Freeman or drafting Bridgewater and I'll be okay with that with what I saw last season.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im one of the last FEW Pryor holdouts on the Net.. Pryor not only proved he could play, but was the talk of the NFL the first part of the year.. Then it all fell apart when he took that beating at KC!! The point im trying to make is?? Once you prove that you can do something, you can always go back and do that same thing over again if not better.. The only good thing about 2013 was Pryors play the first part of the year, when he broke NFL and Raider records.. Is Pryor our guy?? Maybe not!! But I will not doubt him till he no longer is a Raider.. Pryor is the biggest fastest strongest QB in the game, He stiff arms DEs like RBs stiff arm DBs!! His talent is unlimited with the work ethic to match..
AL Davis knew it to that's why he took Pryor cuz he is the biggest fastest strongest QB in the game.. Just like he would trade up for Clowney if he were alive today!! Why? Cuz Clowney is the biggest fastest strongest DE in the game!! IF Pryor can get his game right, you could not stop him!! Just like Clowney if he gets his head right!!

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor and McGloin for training camp is OK with me. No need to draft a QB; also read that Redskins QB Cousins is on the block, but NO thanks to that one. Raiders just need a real QB Coach that can get the most out of those two guys (and take the pressure off of Dennis Allen).