• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After all the hate - QB should be solid

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strap in, boyz. It's going to be a bumpy, interesting ride.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Schaub is a Raider!! If Schaub CAN bounce back from the bad year he had?? We challenge for the AFC West!! Add Allen and DeSean Jackson and we will crush teams!! This move open everything up for our Raiders!! Reggie putting in Great work..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this Schaub signing my draft has changed.. At 1 I would take QB to sit behind Schaub for a Year..
At 2 S Calvin Pryor to learn the game from one of the BEST to ever play in CWOOD!!
At 3 Tre Mason the BEAST and turn him loose on the Weak AFC West RUN Ds..
At 4 this is were I change, no more Murray, but the best OL guy on the board.. DL with the rest of the picks!! With that said I would be very happy with Matthews or Robinson!! Even a TRADE DOWN..
I just hope we do NOT reach for MACK!!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Schaub is a Raider!! If Schaub CAN bounce back from the bad year he had?? We challenge for the AFC West!! Add Allen and DeSean Jackson and we will crush teams!! This move open everything up for our Raiders!! Reggie putting in Great work..

I would love to buy you a beer (or 2), ID. Even if I showed up having just been fired, wife ran off with the plumber, house burned down & my dog died, you would have the best spin on the situation. :suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL RaiderZar.. And right on bro.. Oh I drink Corona!! The truth is dude, if Schaub can play like we all know he can?? Shoot bro we are back in the game.. We have a MONSTER size OL that's pretty deep, James Jones Streeter Rivera for him to throw to.. And we might ADD DeSean Jackson to the mix, or maybe even draft Watkins or Evans?? A lot of weapons!! IF DMAC can stay healthy and ball?? We could be a hard team to stop.. Draft Tre Mason, and let him beast on those weak AFC West RUN Ds!!
Schaub is the KEY to our season.. Pro- Bowler And he CAN play, he just had a bad year!! That happens man..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im starting to have some hope for 2014!! This is the best talent we have had since the Gruden years!! IMO.. We got some really good VETS along with a NICE blend of youth!! With a SUPER deep draft still to come.. Wow just thinking about it, what do you think Schaub could do with Watkins, Jones, Streeter, Holmes, DMo, Butler, Rivera, Reece, and DMAC!! I don't care what anybody says!! That is MAD TALENT!!
Draft Tre Mason Reggie!! Power RUN right down the throat of the AFC West!!
Im down with trading down a bit as well, picking up an extra 2nd and 3rd, draft David Carr to sit behind Schaub, with our two 2s and a 3rd get Calvin Pryor!! A great S can change the out come of any game!!
The other 2 pick Mason, he might not drop to 3.. With the two 3s best OL and DL on the board!!
If we stay at 5.. TB OR JF, Cuz word has it Pryor is on the block..
If we pass on QB at 5?? Hopefully Clowney and Mack are on the board SO we can get a SWEET TRADE..

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Raiders, I would grant Pryor his wishes ... trade Pryor and #5 pick to Cleveland for the Browns #4 pick ... we then select QB Bortles to backup Shaub and is our QB for the future. Any thoughts?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lighting, that would be a good trade for both teams.. TP2 would WIN the job with the Browns!! The Browns are just a QB away from being a really good team.. Pryor has the talent and work ethic to match, as well as another offseason with the best QBs coaching guru money can buy!!
You better be RIGHT Reggie with letting Al Davis LAST draft pick go!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, you seem like a cool dude and I like talking Raider shop with ya.. So im just going to drop the TP2 thang.. I wish him well wherever he plays.. The GOOD news here is?? All the QBs that SPLIT the RaiderNation in half are just about gone.. Campbell, Palmer, Pryor with a foot at the door, and MM just a back up like we ALL knew he would be.. And if we take QB at 1 or 2 MM will drop to 3..
Its time for ALL of RaiderNation to get behind our NEW starting QB!! FOCUS ON WINNING!!
GO RAIDERS!!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see him as a viable, successful NFL QB. He wouldn't be the 1st natural athlete to go down this road. Some others came to the realization & moved onto new positions. I think if he truly wants to play in the NFL, he needs to re-invent himself as a TE or slot receiver. I'm not questioning his work ethic or dedication to the team, ID.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see him as a viable, successful NFL QB. He wouldn't be the 1st natural athlete to go down this road. Some others came to the realization & moved onto new positions. I think if he truly wants to play in the NFL, he needs to re-invent himself as a TE or slot receiver. I'm not questioning his work ethic or dedication to the team, ID.

We need a franchise QB, in other words, we need to get really f'ing lucky.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a franchise QB, in other words, we need to get really f'ing lucky.

But, if he is not in this draft, then let's wait. I'm hoping Schaub's 2013 season was a blip & he gets back to Pro Bowl form. That could buy us 1-2 years to build all other aspects of the team. But, if we can trade down & still get Carr & an extra pick, I would jump on that.

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RaiderZar, I think its a bold move by Reggie to trade Pryor.. A 24 year old 6 6 240 4.3 40 QB, with 9 starts in his career, and holds NFL and Raider records, on top of being one of the GREATEST owners the NFL has ever seen, last draft pick!! And fan favorite!! Im going to turn the page man, cuz im a fan of the Raiders first.. Reggie just NEEDS to be right in letting him go!!
He can make that up by drafting Johnny Football or Teddy B AT 5..
Or like you said trade down a few spots, and take Carr!! The RaiderNation wants a QB at 5 for the future..

Last edited by a moderator: