• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After all the hate - QB should be solid

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word around town is TP2 named starting QB!! DANG!! Hey TP2 and DMAC you got to make it happen!! Just Win!!

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going to be another long season :(

RaiderinFl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BFD. I can't believe people argue about whether Pryor or Flynn gives the Raiders the best chance to win 2-4 games this season. One is a perennial backup and the other should be a WR. While Pryor may be more "exciting" to watch, he's one broken play away from being carried off the field ala RGlll. Lets face it, the Raiders are going to suck so relax and enjoy the season for what it is...preparation for next season. We should have a much better team by then.

RaiderinFl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like McGloin bit I also like Wilson. I'm glad he's on the practice squad. I'm hoping both get decent coaching.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like McGloin bit I also like Wilson. I'm glad he's on the practice squad. I'm hoping both get decent coaching.

McGloin was coached by O'Brien at Penn State who also coached Tom Brady. So I hope he continues improving and no matter what he will work his butt off for the team and he is a great leader. I wish your Raiders the best.

RaiderinFl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGloin was coached by O'Brien at Penn State who also coached Tom Brady. So I hope he continues improving and no matter what he will work his butt off for the team and he is a great leader. I wish your Raiders the best.

I agree with you but my coaching concern is with the Raiders.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody knows what Pryor can do!! What if he plays GREAT?? Lets give him this season to see if he plays great or not.. Ya never know till he plays the game, and he has great talent.. If he bust and we have the number1 pick like a lot of people say?? Reggie will give his NEW HC Teddy Bridewater!! Keep working HARD TP2 you are a great leader of The Oakland Raiders!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, Go Raiders beat the Colts!! RUN RUN RUN!! AND HIT THEM DEEP!!

Lonewolf

Just win baby.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that it's his 3rd year but for all intents and purposes he's a rookie starting QB and he's going to have some growing pains but honestly at this stage in the team's current rebuild, what can it hurt to ride with him and see if he can continue to grow? It's what Al envisioned.

I do not believe this is a Te_blow situation in the slightest. Te_blow was already physically limited in what he could do but even after doing all he could to improve - he didn't, at all. By his own admission, this off season was the first time Pryor had ever been coached on how to throw properly and everything I've read states that he's throwing the ball better than before. Couple that with real game experience he's going to get and the fact that he's never been afraid to work hard and I'd say he's got a decent shot to keep improving.

Ultimately, let's give Terrelle a chance to show us what he can do in a full season.

RaiderinFl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with letting Pryor, or anyone else, play QB this season. Lets be realistic and not make him out to be the next Stabler, Brees or Manning. He's going to be playing against first stringers from here on out. He will have his moments but I'm predicting it's going to be ugly. JMO.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Pryor does well and earns the starting QB spot. Not expecting greatness out of him but then again he has to be better than some of the trash we have ran out there as QB. Just wish he wouldnt have taken #2, that number should have been burned and never used on a Raider player again!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you trade your 1st round pick to the Redskins for QB Cousins?

RaiderinFl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you trade your 1st round pick to the Redskins for QB Cousins?

I wouldn't but they don't pay me the big bucks to make those decisions. For the last few years I've been in favor of trading down for more picks. JMO but I think it's a better way to improve the team.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't have a franchise qb then you have shit. No matter how much speed Oakland has it means nothing if no one can get them the ball.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to see Pryor sit for another year but hey at least Raider games are worth watching again. I rarely make it past week 12 anymore.

EDIT: Ritz, our offensive weapons need to stay healthy too. Guys like Moore, Ford and DMC were too often hurt. I just feel like mentioning Marcel Reece here because he's one of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritzarmy, that's right you need a franchise QB to Win in the NFL.. Heck look at the Skins, they were in the same boat the Raiders are in!! Enter RG3, and now they are a playoff team!! Now Pryor has that same type of talent, we just need to find out if he is that same TYPE of QB!! For the sake of The Raiders and The RaiderNation, lets all hope he is!! If not we keep looking.. Go Raiders..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz, I see you are a Skin fan?? For years the Skins were the Raiders of the East, drama throwing BIG cash at FA busts, cap hell etc.. 1 player and good coaching changed all that!! Lets see what Olson and TP2 can do for us??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides not only do I think Pryor is the best QB on the team,he is the only one that can play behind this OL!! Lets look at this OL.. We got KB a long time RT playing LT, some dude we just picked up playing RT in Pasho, a career ZBS RG that sucks at it playing Power RG, and who knows who the LG is cuz it changes every day!! Thank goodness for LiL Wiz playing Center eh?? This OL needs to gel like real fast!! Veldy, Bergs, and Watson all hurt!! Its only our Starting LT, RT, and LG NOT PLAYING!! RUN PRYOR RUN!!

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the first quarter is a glimpse into what this season is going to be. OK play by Pryor until he makes a stupid mistake and a defense that couldn't stop a Pop Warner team.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that was a tuff loss!! But I tell you what, PRYOR is a Beast!! He was our whole Offense!! Heck with out him we get blown out!! Pryor is still a baby when it comes to football, give him time RaiderNation he will get better!! Man with a healthy OL and better WR play we Win this game imo.. The D looked pretty good too!! Thank Pryor for that cuz we only punted like two times.. This season is suppose to be a waste anyways right?? So says most people..