• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After all the hate - QB should be solid

Lonewolf

Just win baby.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know far too many have talked mad shit about our QB situation but every SEA fan I know liked Flynn a lot and acknowledge that the only reason he lost out was due to the fact that Wilson is one of those extremely, special types. I have no problem letting Flynn drive the bus in the interim just to find out how good he can be. From the sound of it he's going to handle the job nicely.

After hearing about how Pryor never really learned throwing mechanics until this off season, I have more faith that he can continue to improve and maybe live up to the enormous hype he came in with. The thing that impressed me the most about the new regime is that they didn't pull a Te_blow on us and dump him immediately. That, to me, means that they saw the spark we all saw in that SD game last season and I would love nothing more than to see this kid deliver on Al's final promise.

I liked the Tyler Wilson pick but I'm happy to hear he's being left behind as the off season moves on as it means both Flynn & Pryor are making headway in the right direction. I've always believed that that we needed more competitive battles on the roster as healthy competition brings fire that been lacking for a while now.

I'll be watching all three of these guys closely and curious as to which of them will come out on top by season's end. Any way you slice it we're going to be much better than all those dumb ass hater think.

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I hear in camp, Wilson is doing SHIT! Our undrafted QB is now ahead of him. What a waste of a pick.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another draft pick bust and you're surprised????? As a Raiders fan I would think you would be numb to that by now...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know far too many have talked mad shit about our QB situation but every SEA fan I know liked Flynn a lot and acknowledge that the only reason he lost out was due to the fact that Wilson is one of those extremely, special types. I have no problem letting Flynn drive the bus in the interim just to find out how good he can be. From the sound of it he's going to handle the job nicely.

After hearing about how Pryor never really learned throwing mechanics until this off season, I have more faith that he can continue to improve and maybe live up to the enormous hype he came in with. The thing that impressed me the most about the new regime is that they didn't pull a Te_blow on us and dump him immediately. That, to me, means that they saw the spark we all saw in that SD game last season and I would love nothing more than to see this kid deliver on Al's final promise.

I liked the Tyler Wilson pick but I'm happy to hear he's being left behind as the off season moves on as it means both Flynn & Pryor are making headway in the right direction. I've always believed that that we needed more competitive battles on the roster as healthy competition brings fire that been lacking for a while now.

I'll be watching all three of these guys closely and curious as to which of them will come out on top by season's end. Any way you slice it we're going to be much better than all those dumb ass hater think.

What hype did Pryor come with? Nobody gave him a chance to even play at this level. No at QB, anyway.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make? You, us (the Chargers) and the Chiefs will be clown stomped by the Broncos this year. We have no O line, no runnning game.....God I hate the fucking Broncos.

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another draft pick bust and you're surprised????? As a Raiders fan I would think you would be numb to that by now...

Please point out where I said I was surprised thanks

And considering all the other draft picks are doing well I'm not worried. :rollseyes:

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make? You, us (the Chargers) and the Chiefs will be clown stomped by the Broncos this year. We have no O line, no runnning game.....God I hate the fucking Broncos.

Right because progress has nothing to do with the sport...

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What hype did Pryor come with? Nobody gave him a chance to even play at this level. No at QB, anyway.

I gotta agree with you here. Pryor has heart but he's a slow learner. He's always going to be put on the back burner as long as someone else with more experience is around.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like TP6 is learning how to play the game of football!! He is the best QB on The Raiders and its not even close.. Crazy talent TP6 has.. 6-6 230 cannon arm 4.3 40.. CRAZY

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like TP6 is learning how to play the game of football!! He is the best QB on The Raiders and its not even close.. Crazy talent TP6 has.. 6-6 230 cannon arm 4.3 40.. CRAZY

We shall see... the word around town is Flynn is starter at this point.

Whoever gets the starting job needs to stay uber focused. Gonna be a tough season.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya BlackWidow that's the word for now.. TP6 getting alot of hype at camp, now he just needs to do that in games!! And its all good..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me what you think BlackWidow?? Its all good talk to me..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the QBs played pretty good!! But I want to see more TP6!! The Pistol is in Oakland!! Thank you Olson!! Go Raiders!!

Lonewolf

Just win baby.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor had tons of hype before the tattoo incident

And many others were on his jock before we acquired Flynn.

I don't mind if Wilson isn't ready. No team nails all of their draft picks and if McGloin turns out to be the better QB than it's a wash.

To the "We're going to get donkey stomped" ideal, how we progress this season is VERY important as it could mean a complete FO overhaul it all goes bad.

I like what I saw last night in regards to my original post and although I still see hate in the press, I still think we'll be better than some think.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres a article up on espn about there being a qb controversy. I didn't see the game vs chicago but based on game article and this one Flynn was pretty bad...and pryor gave team a spark. hes not a real solid passer but his ability to run, throw on run is something the other qbs don't have.. maybe Chicago defense is just better than most..was pryors run against backups?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had hype in college football. Nobody expected much from him in the NFL, escpecially the way he throws. It is a win-win. If he sucks Oakland isn't paying him much and didn't expect much from him anyway, if he becomes a dual-threat and learns how to throw it would be huge for them.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor looked good in the last game. Would be a great slap in the face to all the Al Davis hate going on.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor has yet to show anything. The only real benefit he gives us at QB is the ability to run. Considering the OL can't hold a block for longer than 3 seconds, Pryor may be the only choice. Just don't expect to win many games.

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor looked good in the last game. Would be a great slap in the face to all the Al Davis hate going on.

Pryor looked terrible last night. He had a chance to win the starting job outright and floundered. I expect Flynn to start week 1, but may be on a short leash. There's no question the Raiders keep 3 QBs. It will be interesting if they keep McGloin over Wilson.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im glad the Raiders picked McGloin over Wilson. McGloin worked his butt off and proved why he is a good #2/#3 qb on a roster. I wish him the best in his nfl career.