• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Affeldt to teh DL

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He sprained his knee.

Travis Blackley called up to replace him.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Graham DFAd to make room on the 40 man.

Fuck.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Graham DFAd to make room on the 40 man.

Fuck.

Christian is better in all facets of the game except for maybe a little less speed. No loss.

On the Affeldt note, it is becoming clear that the Giants are likely going to have to make another Lopez/Ramirez type of deadline move if guys keep going down like this. Also, Hembree better be ready for a call sooner rather than later.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christian is better in all facets of the game except for maybe a little less speed. No loss.

On the Affeldt note, it is becoming clear that the Giants are likely going to have to make another Lopez/Ramirez type of deadline move if guys keep going down like this. Also, Hembree better be ready for a call sooner rather than later.

Christian is RAKING in Fresneck. Dude is hitting about .410 on the season. Not like I have any excitement for him, he is too old, and looked embarrassing last year on the big club. At the same time, I will not lose any sleep with Graham shown the door.

I have yet to hear a bad thing about HH. Dude is simply dealing filth in AAA. They just do not want to get him started before they have to. I would not be surprised to see him make his debut about the AS break.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christian is RAKING in Fresneck. Dude is hitting about .410 on the season. Not like I have any excitement for him, he is too old, and looked embarrassing last year on the big club. At the same time, I will not lose any sleep with Graham shown the door.

I have yet to hear a bad thing about HH. Dude is simply dealing filth in AAA. They just do not want to get him started before they have to. I would not be surprised to see him make his debut about the AS break.

Agreed on all accounts. I'm spectating that there will be a big bullpen overhaul come summer.

In a good way...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't say that with certainty. I like Christian more too, but Graham was an interesting prospect. Probably will end up being nothing, but I hate losing prospects simply b/c we need a 40 man spot.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't say that with certainty. I like Christian more too, but Graham was an interesting prospect. Probably will end up being nothing, but I hate losing prospects simply b/c we need a 40 man spot.

In general, I agree, but I never thought Graham was deserving of a 40-spot to begin with, so again, in my eyes...

zzzzzzzz