• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC Championship Game: New England @ Kansas City 6:40 Eastern Time on CBS

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year the refs don’t blow the whistle on the fumble return for a TD Jacksonville wins

This year Ford doesn’t lineup an inch offsides the Chiefs win

It’s fucking amazing to me.

Yep those two things alone were the cause of those losses.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is 41 last hurrah . Think the KC's, SD, Pitts etc take over
QQ to all you Pats fans. Actually, make it two QQs.

#1. If the Pats win in two weeks, does Brady call it a career?
#2. If the Pats lose in two weeks, does Brady call it a career?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Reid saw how New England was putting 8 guys in the end zone, so throwing it into the end zone would've been low percentage. The best play would be to throw a screen and have a wall of blockers, but if the ball carrier is tackled inbounds, it would've been game over.
That's exactly why you kick it there and hope to win the coin toss or at least hold the other team to a FG.
That rule along with PI need to be fixed.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QQ to all you Pats fans. Actually, make it two QQs.

#1. If the Pats win in two weeks, does Brady call it a career?
#2. If the Pats lose in two weeks, does Brady call it a career?

I think he plays either way till he feels his skills have diminshed. Lot of people wrote him off earlier, taking about falling off the cliff

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Pats D and Brady are on the same page ... eh, sorry if this sounds preposterous, but heck man, tough team to beat.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched football for many decades. Patriots scored a TD in OT and you lost. Change the rules next year and you still lost.
So many rules have been changed because the Patriots keep winning. Has it helped? They keep winning.....
That's excellence! Let's make it less on excellence and more on "fairness?"
Hey, let's give both teams the Hunt trophy. Everybody wins!!!!!

This isnt because the Patriots keep winning. I'm 48 years old. Ive been arguing for a better OT system for a long time. I played Jr High and High school football. Ive been a Cowboy fan since I was 8 or 9. I started going to college games since I was 4. I started watching the Chiefs when my wife and I got married. They are my adoptive second team. I get life isnt fair but in a game where so much is on the line, for only one team to touch the ball on offense in OT. Play an extra quarter. If its still tied, kick field goals.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to take some time to laugh at Andy Reid.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isnt because the Patriots keep winning. I'm 48 years old. Ive been arguing for a better OT system for a long time. I played Jr High and High school football. Ive been a Cowboy fan since I was 8 or 9. I started going to college games since I was 4. I get life isnt fair but in a game where so much is on the line, for only one team to touch the ball on offense in OT. Play an extra quarter. If its still tied, kick field goals.

So, in motocross, they should stop the leader and make him wait until the 2nd place rider catches up. Then they can race to the finish?????

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep those two things alone were the cause of those losses.

No that’s not what I’m saying and even if they did lose those games they still are phenomenal. I was saying great teams seem to get breaks along the way.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isnt because the Patriots keep winning. I'm 48 years old. Ive been arguing for a better OT system for a long time. I played Jr High and High school football. Ive been a Cowboy fan since I was 8 or 9. I started going to college games since I was 4. I started watching the Chiefs when my wife and I got married. They are my adoptive second team. I get life isnt fair but in a game where so much is on the line, for only one team to touch the ball on offense in OT. Play an extra quarter. If its still tied, kick field goals.
CFL has better rules keep going back and forth until one team scores and the other misses. You have to match the others score or go home but at least you get a shot to tie or win. Fans win with those rule's as well...