• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aeneas Williams Goes Into the NFL HOF

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure if everyone saw the induction speeches this week-end for the NFL HOF but Aeneas Williams, Ex-Ram, Ex-Cards DB was inducted into the NFL HOF on Saturday evening. Great speech and a professional to the end. I just wish he would have got a ring to make his career totally complete. Good stuff.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, big AW fan and it really sucks that Billy B. had to cheat so number 35 was denied his ring!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah from what I remember AW was our best DB; I don't blame BB for that game primarily because our DC called prevent fugging Defense the last minute of the game which allowed them to get into FG range.

Can't blame that on B.B

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro I really enjoyed all of the speeches Saturday night. I found myself on the couch, not being able to turn the channel and go out to have a drink. I just sat there and listened to so many great players pasts and how they came from no where practically.

I missed D Brooks - the first speech and that was the one that I wanted to see the most.

Aeneas is a class act and what a beast he was!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree SJ76. You did the right thing by staying home. I liked all of the speeches as well and Aeneas' was just flat-out professional and filled with class from a guy who played with integrity for the game. Same goes for Derrick Brooks and Claude Humphries. I enjoyed listening to Ray Guy tell it like it is. What a straightforward and humble man. Impressive all-around.

Some of these young a-holes in the league like Manziel should be forced to sit down and listen to these guys. I doubt he would take anything seriously because he is too busy being an a-hole but perhaps something would stick in that mush-brain of his.