• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AD traded to Lakers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a question:

Who is the biggest bitch in here

Wamu
Wiggy Russ
LaVar Ball

Oh you upset little clown. I know it bothers you greatly when I've talked shit aout your beloved Lakers but to mention me in the same sentence as wiggy & Papa Ball is just wrong. Do you still have your head firmly planted up your ass? Because that would explain your lack of a sense of humor about the Purple 'n Gold.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you upset little clown. I know it bothers you greatly when I've talked shit aout your beloved Lakers but to mention me in the same sentence as wiggy & Papa Ball is just wrong. Do you still have your head firmly planted up your ass? Because that would explain your lack of a sense of humor about the Purple 'n Gold.
And yet you had to respond like a 12 year old little girl lmao

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you had to respond like a 12 year old little girl lmao

Now who's the person whenever I joke about the Laker they take it personally & get pissed every single time? I'll give you hint since you're an idiot. The answer is you.

No other Lakers fan on this site gets so bent outta shape like you do when anyone has the nerve to say anything about the Purple 'n Gold.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, did y'all catch Lavar on First Take?

Jalen Rose is always cheering on Lavar, Zo and Big Bullshit Brand.

Let's see if that continues after what that fucktard said to his wife.

Please stop putting this neanderthal on TV.

As Ball was blathering, Qerim interjected to try and get the segment to look more like an interview and less like the ramblings of an increasingly delusional basketball dad. She said, “LaVar, can I switch gears with you because I have a question here.”

Ball’s response? “You can switch gears with me anytime.”

That comment is so unnecessarily gross that you almost need a shower after hearing it.

When Qerim processed his comment, her eyes went wide, giving a look that could only mean “did this man really just say that to me live on the air?” She recovered masterfully, telling Ball to “stay focused.” Stephen A. Smith wasn’t impressed either, but not surprisingly, Ball didn’t seem to realize that his comment was a shockingly inappropriate thing to say to someone during a live interview that’s ostensibly about basketball.

LOL. This may be the most prototypical ESPN story ever:

LaVar Ball makes a mildly innuendo-laden reference, during a basketball story about his overrated son. With nothing much learned during the awful interview, ESPN condemns their own guest’s performance. The only thing more egregious would be Jemele Hill later asserting that Donald Trump was somehow responsible.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was I unsober yesterday without drinking? Marijuana is my friend.:heh:
Oh, @Wamu...

giphy.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
understood...

and it isn't like he can't play. So maybe try him on the cheap. just kills me when he speaks...

I like him but I have a lot if respect for how well Caruso played at the end of last season so I'd rather have him as the backup PG to be honest.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Lakers could be interest in Favors. Isn't he most likely wanting a good chunk of money. Think about guards and then if you have enough money get a cheap Cousins or Favors if they accept less.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Lakers could be interest in Favors. Isn't he most likely wanting a good chunk of money. Think about guards and then if you have enough money get a cheap Cousins or Favors if they accept less.

The Lakers are the premiere free agent destination in the league, deepshit. He will come to them on a team friendly deal. So will Kawhi.

Then, other good FA's will also come to the Lakers on team friendly deals. You clearly need brain surgery, TROLL.

It needs work. But how do you like my buck-Alice impression?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are the premiere free agent destination in the league, deepshit. He will come to them on a team friendly deal. So will Kawhi.

Then, other good FA's will also come to the Lakers on team friendly deals. You clearly need brain surgery, TROLL.

How funny is it that Buccalis is an oral bacteria, lol?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta work that $24-28M cap space the best you can...

Kawhi $16M
Favors $4M
Beverly $4M
Cousins MLE
Rondo or DRose - minimum (both will be willing, so the Lakers get to pick)
Danny Green - minimum

All set...that was easy.

PG - Beverly
SG - Kawhi
SF - Lebron
PF - AD
C - Cousins

Bench:
PG - Rondo/DRose
SG - Green
SF - Kuzma
PF - Wagner