• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AD traded to Lakers

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball and Hart are useless with a ball-hog like LeBron on the team

Who needs a PG when you have a 6'8" 280 35 year old PF demanding to have the ball in his hands at all times?

Fuck you LeBron

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Translation:"why you sweatin' it, Deej?"

A question about your Lakers. Would you want them to go after another big time FA or use that money to add some shooters to the roster? This was mentioned on sportscenter. JJ Redick, Brook Lopez & Danny Green.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A question about your Lakers. Would you want them to go after another big time FA or use that money to add some shooters to the roster? This was mentioned on sportscenter. JJ Redick, Brook Lopez & Danny Green.

yeah, about that...

common sense answer: the bigger the name, the higher the price...

as much as it would be a plus to create another "big 3", the Lakers definitely have to be smart about how they're gonna spend this money...

Green I could see...

sLopez I personally don't want because he's a defensive liability...

and Reddick is way up there in age, though he CAN be relied upon to knock down the trey ball...

so short answer, i'm waiting to see where the chips may fall...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD may have to sign for less than the full max.....bottom line, if he wants to be here.....he will.....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, about that...

as much as it would be a plus to create another "big 3", the Lakers definitely have to be smart about how they're gonna spend this money...

Green I could see...

and Reddick is way up there in age, though he CAN be relied upon to knock down the trey ball...

As long as Redick can still hit 3's I think he'd a be a good bench option for just about any team. And good point about Lopez.

The most depressing thing about this trade is my days of making fun of the Purple 'n Gold probably have to be put on hold for a few years.

If I said congratulation on that trade I'd be lying. So I won't say it. Fuckin' Lakers.:gaah:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD may have to sign for less than the full max.....bottom line, if he wants to be here.....he will.....

No because the Lakers will have his full Bird rights. They can and will go over the cap to offer him a full supermax when the time comes.

Now is their chance to make moves while still under the cap. After next summer, all they will have is MLE as long as AD and Bron are both there.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, about that...

Green I could see...

So, short answer, you're not gonna answer? :heh:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No because the Lakers will have his full Bird rights. They can and will go over the cap to offer him a full supermax when the time comes.

Now is their chance to make moves while still under the cap. After next summer, all they will have is MLE as long as AD and Bron are both there.

Person texting me got it fucked up, he was referring to trade option AD has......could lover what we offer by 4 mill.....to other FA's.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Redick can still hit 3's I think he'd a be a good bench option for just about any team. And good point about Lopez.

The most depressing thing about this trade is my days of making fun of the Purple 'n Gold probably have to be put on hold for a few years.

If I said congratulation on that trade I'd be lying. So I won't say it. Fuckin' Lakers.:gaah:

I love you, bro. Happy Fathers Day.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna PM you, Wamy.....known each other for a while....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has nothing to do with it, he's under contract. I would assume he will waive his trade kicker to help the club, but maybe not.

What is it about July 30th that changes anything about the trade? Has anyone detailed that yet?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the league voids this trade.:hope: