• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AD narrows it down to two teams

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Kawhi? As I said before at their level there's no real way to prove it but I think Kawhi has passed him, a bit. He plays way better D for one thing.

I agree defensively there is no doubt he is much better at Lebron’s point in his career. If Kawhi wins he is #1 imo but until proven otherwise Lebron is still the force that moves the Earth lol

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree defensively there is no doubt he is much better at Lebron’s point in his career. If Kawhi wins he is #1 imo but until proven otherwise Lebron is still the force that moves the Earth lol
As a GM definitely, since he is closing in on trading for ADavis. As a player, the torch has finally been passed. Father time is undefeated, and even if the Raptors choke this away it won't be because Kswhi is not the best player in the NBA right now. Just look at him in these playoffs

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta think she's not going to the right places then, unless you have authentic NYC chef transplants starting pizzerias and delis in California. I'm sure there have to be at least a few in LA.
You really think you need to be from NYC to make great pizza? The tomatoes and milk (for sauce and cheese) is so much better there?

If you want NY pizza, just take an 8 piece pizza and instead cut it into 6 pieces. Undercook it a little so they have large, foldable pieces.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I've been there and had deli at one place and pizza at 2. Neither stood out compared to my favorite places here. My fav pizza is better here IMO and only difference in deli was it was twice as much or more.

If you don't like cold weather, I could see preferring LA for sure.

The lure of NYC is that there is always something happening somewhere..."the city that never sleeps." There are so many entertainment options available that it is mind numbing (including food). Of course, you have to live in a million dollar closet in a rat infested city with horrible traffic and terrible weather. Everything gets better the more money you have of course, but there is only so much separation in the same city.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think you need to be from NYC to make great pizza? The tomatoes and milk (for sauce and cheese) is so much better there?

If you want NY pizza, just take an 8 piece pizza and instead cut it into 6 pieces. Undercook it a little so they have large, foldable pieces.

LOL. Not quite, and there isn't one "NY pizza". There's a general style that has been stereotyped, but there is a ton of variety in NYC. It's not that important to me, but it is to many. I am not that picky about pizza personally.

Again, I never said great pizza. I said authentic NY style pizza. How great it may be is up to your tastes.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lure of NYC is that there is always something happening somewhere..."the city that never sleeps." There are so many entertainment options available that it is mind numbing (including food). Of course, you have to live in a million dollar closet in a rat infested city with horrible traffic and terrible weather. Everything gets better the more money you have of course, but there is only so much separation in the same city.
I do agree it could be very attractive for a single, rich 20-something.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Not quite, and there isn't one "NY pizza". There's a general style that has been stereotyped, but there is a ton of variety in NYC. It's not that important to me, but it is to many. I am not that picky about pizza personally.
I try and get pizza every Saturday when I can and am a little more picky.

Granted, only had it a couple places there, but neither was better than my favorites here....or even my favorite when I lived in Phoenix.

Deli didn't wow me either.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you clearly want to spin things against them despite "not having a dog in this hunt". Which is natural since it's the Lakers.

I haven't even given my opinion yet, but this would be the correct response......
:suds:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Things heating up. Couple of other smaller named sources with some info out there as well. Sounds like a NO is getting close to a deal with a team. This could be done within the next couple days

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several sources (don't feel like linking them) have the current Lakers offer as Ingram, Ball, and the #4 pick. Kuzma is not in on it as of now. There's talk of them trying to get a third team involved because NO prefers to flip the #4 pick of a younger player with star potential or a star caliber player.

Lakers also reluctant to include Kuzma in the deal and there's some out there saying NO would do the deal if he's included.

Bruh. If they screw this AD deal up because they refuse to trade Kyle Kuzma. OOF. Like sure, see if you can flip that 4 pick but if it seriously gets down to the final moments of this trade and they absolutely refuse to include Kuzma? That would be so fucking dumb. How many stars are the Lakers gonna keep refusing to trade for because they keep thinking they can just wait until free agency? You didn't learn from George. You didn't learn from Kawhi (sure, he still could theoretically come but all informed speculation says he's not considering it). You really want to play this game again? Keep putting your hand on the stove thinking you won't get burned

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several sources (don't feel like linking them) have the current Lakers offer as Ingram, Ball, and the #4 pick. Kuzma is not in on it as of now. There's talk of them trying to get a third team involved because NO prefers to flip the #4 pick of a younger player with star potential or a star caliber player.

Lakers also reluctant to include Kuzma in the deal and there's some out there saying NO would do the deal if he's included.

Bruh. If they screw this AD deal up because they refuse to trade Kyle Kuzma. OOF. Like sure, see if you can flip that 4 pick but if it seriously gets down to the final moments of this trade and they absolutely refuse to include Kuzma? That would be so fucking dumb. How many stars are the Lakers gonna keep refusing to trade for because they keep thinking they can just wait until free agency? You didn't learn from George. You didn't learn from Kawhi (sure, he still could theoretically come but all informed speculation says he's not considering it). You really want to play this game again? Keep putting your hand on the stove thinking you won't get burned

If the Lakers were to offer Kuzma in the package too now i'd be hella pissed.

For a player like AD yes it is completely worth it, but the Lakers hold all the leverage now. All LA has to say is "Fine we'll wait till 2020" and the Pelicans are screwed

No way in hell is Boston going to offer anything good now that his agent has pretty much said he'll be a one year rental.

And who else out there is going to offer anything better than Ingram, Lonzo and the #4 at this point and with all the rumors flying around?

I think at this stage we are literally waiting for the Lakers to trade the #4 to a third for a player that NO wants too.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way I kind of hope he does get traded to Boston. Be funny as fuck to see them with nothing in a years time
Nothing but a NBA title.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing but a NBA title.

giphy.gif

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You laugh off a team headlined by AD if it's not your team...

... but you'd think the Lakers were hot sh!t if they had AD.

Things that make you go hmmm. ;)

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You laugh off a team headlined by AD if it's not your team...

... but you'd think the Lakers were hot sh!t if they had AD.

Things that make you go hmmm. ;)

When did I personally say the Lakers were hot shit if they had AD?

Additionally, even a team with Kyrie (and he'll probably be gone too) and AD isn't going to win a championship. Heck they wouldn't even represent the East in the Finals. The Sixers, Raptors and Bucks would still be better.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I personally say the Lakers were hot shit if they had AD?
You didn't.

And yet what I said there is 100%, bullet proof, ironclad truth.
SD11 said:
Additionally, even a team with Kyrie and AD isn't going to win a championship. Heck they wouldn't even represent the East in the Finals. The Sixers, Raptors and Bucks would still be better.
Spoken like a Lakers fan... damn those Celtics no matter what! :D