• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

About to be one of those days for Cutler...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see this being a long one.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears look terrible. The first three games were flukes... Honestly, I knew the Bears were not great but this is fucking ridiculous.

They are just awful.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears look terrible. The first three games were flukes... Honestly, I knew the Bears were not great but this is fucking ridiculous.

They are just awful.

They weren't "flukes", per se. They just saw teams they matched up well with. Any team that can throw and spreads the offense out is going to tear us to pieces. NO and GB will be disaster games to watch.

This defense is terrible.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not over yet, but the Lions could easily be up by another 10. Stafford has been off all day. But Cutler is having a bad day too. The Bears D is the biggest surprise to me. They look very soft so far. I don't know why your offense quit testing the Lions edges with as much success as they've had with it.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG! Cutler is making horrible decisions.

He is the second coming of Rex. I think it is about time we all realized this..

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't be ridiculous...

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow dude do you need a bullet for your gun or do you have your own?

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, this was Cutler's worst game as a Bear. Usually when he has this many INTs or inaccurate throws, there is also horrible pass protection. In this game, the pass protection was actually pretty good. He just had a few horrible interceptions and a sack fumble where a blind person would have felt that pressure.

Let him get the game out of his system. We all know he is inconsistent. What surprises me is how bad our D Line is so far. We can't get any pressure and we give running lanes that you could drive a Mack truck through.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow dude do you need a bullet for your gun or do you have your own?

I've had my own for years, but it keeps jamming.

I don't know what to do...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, this was Cutler's worst game as a Bear. Usually when he has this many INTs or inaccurate throws, there is also horrible pass protection. In this game, the pass protection was actually pretty good. He just had a few horrible interceptions and a sack fumble where a blind person would have felt that pressure.

Let him get the game out of his system. We all know he is inconsistent. What surprises me is how bad our D Line is so far. We can't get any pressure and we give running lanes that you could drive a Mack truck through.

Yeah, and Bostic is still on the bench. Sure seems like Bush ran right at our middle linebacker, every gain was right up the middle. No DT, no MLB makes reggie bush look like barry sanders.

Cutler was not making good throws all season. Everything is back shoulder and up and away with Marshall, Jeffrey and Bennet needing to go up and make circus catches. They are leaving themselves wide open for injury as we saw Marshall and Bennett slow to get up after making leaping attempts. Just because they can make the circus catch does not mean it needs to be every play.

But then again, I pointed this out week 2 and get run out of here like the idiot I am.

They need to start changing this defense up and get away from bottom 5 defenses in football. I dont think they need to fire Tucker, but all he is doing is running the lovie defense. He has to have some of his own ideas how to defend in the nfl.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are just awful.

I totally disagree with this statement as a general view of the entire team. D hasn't played all that well all year so if you want to go there, then fine. However, to me 2 things occurred: 1. Cutler had a bad day. 2. The breaks all went Detroit's way today (some days are like that, see a TD catch ruled not a catch a few years ago).

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and Bostic is still on the bench. Sure seems like Bush ran right at our middle linebacker, every gain was right up the middle. No DT, no MLB makes reggie bush look like barry sanders.

They need to start changing this defense up and get away from bottom 5 defenses in football. I dont think they need to fire Tucker, but all he is doing is running the lovie defense. He has to have some of his own ideas how to defend in the nfl.

I do think it is in part due to Tucker. Our DE's are rarely turned loose to rush. Watch, they're constantly playing bull rush contains to hold the pocket. I do agree with you that our problems are up the middle. It may be that if this persists they starting trying things like Bostic in on obvious run plays.

Oh, and a lot is being said about Isreal Idonja feeding the Bear D calls to the Offense. I'm sure that didn't help.

But really, it was just Jay having a bad day.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting a kick out of reading some of these posts. Back away from the ledge people. It's still early in the year, the Bears are 3-1 and they lost on the road to a Detroit team that could contend for the division. Were you expecting an undefeated season? I'm still excited for this season and excited about the Bears offense when it is clicking with the weapons that Cutler has. The D can improve and the season won't be a dumpster fire just yet all you Negative Nancies.

I am looking forward to this Saints game. Hopefully will be an exciting game to watch and I'm hoping that my wife and I will be able to make it out there to the game. Need a few miracles first though.

Go Bears. :suds:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now, now, that's over-reacting. Rex wasn't nearly the interception machine and all-around douchebag that Vajayjay Cutler is.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, now, that's over-reacting. Rex wasn't nearly the interception machine and all-around douchebag that Vajayjay Cutler is.

That said, Cutler is 2x the QB Rex is. Speaking of douchebags, in the dictionary it says "also see- Jim Schwartz" .

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, Cutler is 2x the QB Rex is. Speaking of douchebags, in the dictionary it says "also see- Jim Schwartz" .

I lol'd...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reggie Bush exploited the Bears front four. Not LB'ers. Not much a LB can do when the DT's are getting pushed back into you.

Cutler was not making good throws all season. Everything is back shoulder and up and away with Marshall, Jeffrey and Bennet needing to go up and make circus catches. They are leaving themselves wide open for injury as we saw Marshall and Bennett slow to get up after making leaping attempts. Just because they can make the circus catch does not mean it needs to be every play.

You clearly don't know anything about the QB position, or where balls are supposed to be placed on certain throws. The back should throw to Bennett was one of the throws of the season so far. Jon Gruden and other analysts even said so. I'll take their opinion over yours.

But then again, I pointed this out week 2 and get run out of here like the idiot I am.

Deservedly so. You were wrong.

Tucker is not running the same defense that Lovie Smith ran...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting a kick out of reading some of these posts. Back away from the ledge people. It's still early in the year, the Bears are 3-1 and they lost on the road to a Detroit team that could contend for the division. Were you expecting an undefeated season? I'm still excited for this season and excited about the Bears offense when it is clicking with the weapons that Cutler has. The D can improve and the season won't be a dumpster fire just yet all you Negative Nancies.

I am looking forward to this Saints game. Hopefully will be an exciting game to watch and I'm hoping that my wife and I will be able to make it out there to the game. Need a few miracles first though.

Go Bears. :suds:

Yeah, let's all just point out the Bears record and ignore obvious problems. That never failed over the past two seasons.

Wait...