• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers to the Steelers next season?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints wouldnt make
My list.
I put them there only because they have a great defense and Michael Thompson should be back next year and the coaching and fan base are unmatched but you are probably right. Definitely a dark horse

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put them there only because they have a great defense and Michael Thompson should be back next year and the coaching and fan base are unmatched but you are probably right. Definitely a dark horse

Who is Michael Thompson, the guy that retired from the Lakers? What does he have to do with the Saints?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is Michael Thompson, the guy that retired from the Lakers? What does he have to do with the Saints?
Yes. You didn't hear that Klay talked him out of retirement to give football a try?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a betting man I would bet o him staying in GB and finishing his contract and becominh an unrtestricted free agent after next year.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If GB gets to the SB win or lose I think he stays. Anything less than that I could see him grumbling again and wanting out.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does not appear that he is going anywhere

He recently said he would announce early what his decision will be for next year and not let it carry on through the summer

Aaron Rodgers on future in Green Bay: 'The grass is greener where you water it'​

The assumption surrounding Aaron Rodgers heading into the 2021 season was that it would be his final campaign in Green Bay. However, after compiling an NFL-best 13-3 record through 16 games and likely adding another MVP award, perhaps that perception is beginning to change.
Rodgers was asked Wednesday on SiriusXM's The Adam Schein Podcast whether his perspective has changed and the grass might not be greener outside of Green Bay.

"The grass is greener where you water it," Rodgers responded. "I really believe that. And you know, that's an adage to dissuade people from going out and taking risk and chances, and you know, I think that where you spend your time and energy and what you choose to water will always be the greenest part of your life. I decided when I came back that I was going to be all in with the team and all in to see things move forward to a better place. And that's what the conversations were about, you know, during the offseason, was about being a part of those conversations that impact my ability to do my job. And I, you know, from one of the first days, Brian [Gutekunst] and I sat it down and got on the same page and it's been a really nice Fall and Winter. I appreciate his approach, how it's been, and it's been very meaningful to me. So I'm thankful for that relationship, where it's at at this point, and that's made my life that much more enjoyable. So I gotta give Brian a lot of credit for meeting me in the middle."

General manager Brian Gutekunst took plenty of heat in the offseason for how he handled Rodgers' situation and how the Packers front office has not historically sought input from its most vital player on matters that might pertain to him and the team's success.