• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers' plans for tomorrow

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it doesn't hurt the the Phoenix Open is happening right now too. I can't even imagine how much money Phoenix has made over the past 2 weeks with the pro bowl here too. It's been a crazy time in Phoenix.

Quite a bit of excitement for that retirement community.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL awards show that is currently on the NBC network handing out all the awards. The MVP will be handed to Rodgers in the next 20 min

It's not on until 9:00 on the west coast

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be happy your team got a few breaks in the last quarter to win that game but you sound bitter.

Whatever dude. As opposed to the breaks they got for the first 55 minutes? There's 60+ minutes to a football game and teams need to play all of them. When they caught one bad break after the Pack was living in Seahawks territory on offense the Hawks kicked the door wide open and walked all over them. Maybe actually having a team instead of some hierarchy of glam boys and scrubs to wash their feet isn't a good model for a football team. When things started going wrong on the Packers sideline they were already trying to figure out who to throw under the bus even though they were STILL AHEAD! When they lost that onside kick you would have thought they were down by 40 looking at their sideline.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey. There be ton of hotties here. We're known for women too.

Notice no mention of the hotties from Guys N Banjos? Just sayin he may be a little light in his Tony Lamas. Not that there is anything wrong with that:rollseyes:
I'd like to see those hotties if they look anything like your avi:nod:

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever dude. As opposed to the breaks they got for the first 55 minutes? There's 60+ minutes to a football game and teams need to play all of them. When they caught one bad break after the Pack was living in Seahawks territory on offense the Hawks kicked the door wide open and walked all over them. Maybe actually having a team instead of some hierarchy of glam boys and scrubs to wash their feet isn't a good model for a football team. When things started going wrong on the Packers sideline they were already trying to figure out who to throw under the bus even though they were STILL AHEAD! When they lost that onside kick you would have thought they were down by 40 looking at their sideline.

I think some of those things were only in your head, but if there is a positive to come out of that game it will be that I assume McCarthy is going to reevaluate how he coaches with a lead. The biggest common criticism with him is that he's the anti-Belichick and just shuts down the offense and goes into grind the clock mode in 2nd halves. Hopefully this will get him thinking that he needs to continue to apply pressure.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of those things were only in your head, but if there is a positive to come out of that game it will be that I assume McCarthy is going to reevaluate how he coaches with a lead. The biggest common criticism with him is that he's the anti-Belichick and just shuts down the offense and goes into grind the clock mode in 2nd halves. Hopefully this will get him thinking that he needs to continue to apply pressure.

The offense was getting nothing done all day. How was that going to change late in the game? The Packers defense did a great job in horrible throwing weather and the Packers offense was just as bad as the Seahawks minus the turnovers. Aikman even said that he'd be surprised if the Packers threw the ball when the Packers were up by 2 possessions late. It was the right thing to do. The point is that the Packers were absolutely deflated after the onside kick and they were still ahead. How the hell does that happen? The Seahawks offense, as bad as they were playing, were still stomping at the bits for the ball even though everyone thought the game was already over. That was the difference in the game and saying the Seahawks got lucky is ridiculous. They shot themselves in the foot like a half dozen times in the game and stuck with it. The Packers did it late and just fell apart.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense was getting nothing done all day. How was that going to change late in the game? The Packers defense did a great job in horrible throwing weather and the Packers offense was just as bad as the Seahawks minus the turnovers. Aikman even said that he'd be surprised if the Packers threw the ball when the Packers were up by 2 possessions late. It was the right thing to do. The point is that the Packers were absolutely deflated after the onside kick and they were still ahead. How the hell does that happen? The Seahawks offense, as bad as they were playing, were still stomping at the bits for the ball even though everyone thought the game was already over. That was the difference in the game and saying the Seahawks got lucky is ridiculous. They shot themselves in the foot like a half dozen times in the game and stuck with it. The Packers did it late and just fell apart.

Well, I've never said the Seahawks got lucky but the Packers offense did move the ball well in the first half. They just broke down in the red zone. They almost completely stopped throwing the ball in the second half and that obviously was a mistake. So while I didn't and have never discredited the Seahawks win in that game, I was noting that McCarthy coached scared and he has a pattern of doing so. I hope this game was enough to get him to reevaluate how he coaches with leads going forward. I wasn't critiquing either team's strength of character.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I've never said the Seahawks got lucky but the Packers offense did move the ball well in the first half. They just broke down in the red zone. They almost completely stopped throwing the ball in the second half and that obviously was a mistake. So while I didn't and have never discredited the Seahawks win in that game, I was noting that McCarthy coached scared and he has a pattern of doing so. I hope this game was enough to get him to reevaluate how he coaches with leads going forward. I wasn't critiquing either team's strength of character.

They didn't break down in the red zone. The Seahawks stopped them in the red zone. The wind was blowing rain sideways during the game which had a lot to do with play selection. And it's some of the players that were discrediting the Seahawks, not the fans.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see tomorrow.....

The Patriots could possibly be the best team in the league, but there wasn't much else in the AFC playoffs this year. The Cowboys, Packers, and Seahawks would all be representing the AFC this year if they could switch places with the Patriots.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and screw Clay Matthews too. Bitter young man he is.

Screw those Packers that say they DOMINATED for 57 minutes.
FACT is after 57 minutes,
score was 19-14, slight edge.
yardage was 268 to 241, slight edge.
Turnovers, 5-2, huge edge, and Seattle D shut GB down.

Edge, YES, domination, hell NO.

Then, the onside kick, and then Seattle DOMINATED.

As they say, Ripe early, Rotten LATE.
Let it go man. Losers have to say shit like that to feel better about their losses. GB wasn't the best team on the field and wasn't screwed out of the loss. Fabricated moral victories are all they have. Seattle has the SB. Wouldn't trade places with them for anything.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might not be relaxing he might be doing Olivia

Nope. Sham relationship. Its a cover so he can clandestinely blow guys without the tmz's of the world catching on

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Sham relationship. Its a cover so he can clandestinely blow guys without the tmz's of the world catching on

Is that how you avoid the TMZ cameras of the world?

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers douches today

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats might actually be the best team in the league this year but in the playoffs it was them and really nobody else after the Broncos fell apart.

The Raisins were on a roll going into the AGCCG. They are good enough to beat any NFC team...........just not NE.

Quentin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be happy your team got a few breaks in the last quarter to win that game but you sound bitter.

2 times in the first quarter the Packers were in the red zone and both times they had to settle for a field goal. It wasn't just a few lucky breaks it was the Seattle defense bailing Russel Wilson out.