• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers engaged?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be in it for Munn to be a beard then? It's not like she needs the money or fame. I'm sure she could find a suitable mate if she wanted. (The line starts on the left)

She didn't even know Rodgers was a football player when she first met him.

Aaron's her beard too, they have a mutual agreement.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now you're making fun of Aarons pregame warmups? Real classy, "Guns". I'm shocked and appalled at the nonsupportive attitude from such a dedicated fanboy.
Quit trying to hide in the closet Sonny, everyone on SportsHoopla knows you're gay. Just own it. :D

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be in it for Munn to be a beard then? It's not like she needs the money or fame. I'm sure she could find a suitable mate if she wanted. (The line starts on the left)

She didn't even know Rodgers was a football player when she first met him.

?!?!

Dating Rodgers has been a huge boost to Munn's career.

She is a pretty bad actress. It is why she has never been in anything all that big. It's only a couple of jobs that aren't even done filming and producing yet that are her first big roles on the big screen. And those were probably given to her in part because of the buzz created by dating Rodgers. Before that she had been stuck on TV shows.

She is a gorgeous girl. Seems like she has a really great personality to go along with those looks too. But I've never seen her be all that believable in front of the camera.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, your QB is refusing to do it with Ciara and you're calling Rodgers gay?

Yes I am. Has Wilson had a scorned, self proclaimed, boyfriend named Kevin?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?!?!

Dating Rodgers has been a huge boost to Munn's career.

She is a pretty bad actress. It is why she has never been in anything all that big. It's only a couple of jobs that aren't even done filming and producing yet that are her first big roles on the big screen. And those were probably given to her in part because of the buzz created by dating Rodgers. Before that she had been stuck on TV shows.

She is a gorgeous girl. Seems like she has a really great personality to go along with those looks too. But I've never seen her be all that believable in front of the camera.

I'm not calling her a great actress but I think she's been moderately successful before Rodgers. I can't even think of anything she's doing post-Rodgers for that matter. Not much of a boost.

Olivia Munn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seemed to be doing ok before Rodgers.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someday Rodgers will be true to himself. And gng and derski will say, "how did I miss the signs, like a live in boyfriend who he would color coordinate outfits with?".

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someday Rodgers will be true to himself. And gng and derski will say, "how did I miss the signs, like a live in boyfriend who he would color coordinate outfits with?".
....but....butt......he/others were ready to ''come-OUT'' when Michael Sam showed-up.......but that ''flame'' blew-out quickly when the NFL/teams weren't ready,.....sad.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not calling her a great actress but I think she's been moderately successful before Rodgers. I can't even think of anything she's doing post-Rodgers for that matter. Not much of a boost.

Olivia Munn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seemed to be doing ok before Rodgers.

She has always just been a support actor. In the next couple of movies that are coming out she actually plays starring roles. And she has a strong supporting role in a new movie in the X man franchise.

That is a huge step up in parts for her over just the last couple of years. IMO it's not a coincidence in the least that the step up in roles times perfectly with her dating Rodgers.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have no problem with every person on this planet calling me gay if I could go home to this every day.

olivia-munn-nude-photo-leaks-out-after-phone-hack-2449-8.jpg