• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A shout out to the Organization

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have done such a 180 round here since Shanahan came it's frightening. Snyder recently was asked and I'm not BS'ing.."why do you disappear when the season starts" his answer, from what I remember of the interview, "I'm still here lurking in the background, but from training camp on to the end of the year it's about the players and coaches." In Dallas the question would be to Jerry "Why "don't" you disappear"

What a great feeling having competence finally on all front's of the organization. Sweet fancy moses what a great feeling.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have done such a 180 round here since Shanahan came it's frightening. Snyder recently was asked and I'm not BS'ing.."why do you disappear when the season starts" his answer, from what I remember of the interview, "I'm still here lurking in the background, but from training camp on to the end of the year it's about the players and coaches." In Dallas the question would be to Jerry "Why "don't" you disappear"

What a great feeling having competence finally on all front's of the organization. Sweet fancy moses what a great feeling.

:agree: big changes in attitude

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%!! When people were giving Shanahan crap about the team the first two years they just weren't allowing him tiime to improve the talent and change the culture. When you factor in they have had to play with a 20% reduction of what everyone else has we should all be proud to have Allen and Shanahan here.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%!! When people were giving Shanahan crap about the team the first two years they just weren't allowing him tiime to improve the talent and change the culture. When you factor in they have had to play with a 20% reduction of what everyone else has we should all be proud to have Allen and Shanahan here.

those people were part of the snyderatto crowd

they didnt understand that patience was required and still is

you cant fix 20 years of ineptitude in an off season

some , like b-man , wanted gruden , and through a 3 year hissy fit

we appear to be on track and have a good young HC waiting in the wings :suds: