• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A potentially disturbing nugget in Maiocco's chat.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:agree: I am starting to believe that we have one of the worst fan bases in the NFL smh

I think turning on the offense is a bit over the top but I could see them with the rest of us being concerned about the offense. Our defensive play has kept us in some games and it has to be frustrating to do so much and lose because the offense can't move the ball. I am 100% dedicated to the 9ers no matter what, always have been and always will be from first pick to superbowl win. That being said to sit back and say there is nothing wrong is to avoid the truth and to render the entire purpose of a message board obsolete. We are here to talk about the team, none of us actually get to make decisions that impact what happens so instead we come to talk about the decisions that are made.

I'm not a sky is falling guy, I still think we make the playoffs and anything can happen in the playoffs. That being said unless our passing game finds a fix teams will stack the box and eat us alive even if our defense is getting pressure, forcing turnovers, and putting us in a position to win.