• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A little concerned about the BB team.

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point 1: I'm not concerned about the slow starts because that's typical, but I'm a little worried that Jimmy B. can't seem to find the right 5 guys on the court. It's not like they just started playing together. They've have a few months now to find out what works.

2: I know CJ is the go-to-guy but damn, he has to know when give the ball up and not force it, especially when his shots aren't falling or he's getting double teamed.

3: Is anyone getting tired of Jimmy B sitting the hottest player for nearly an entire half? WTF!

I can go on but I'm wondering what other Cuse fans think - and do you think I'm wrong about this?

Are they really a #9 team?

It looks like a tester on Monday night against Minn.

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, I guess they shut me the fuck up. They certainly looked good in Maui.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the Colgate game and was about as unimpressed as you were. And then came Maui. I'm backed to being pumped.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give Cooney some props. He adds that long range shooting that we lacked last season......when he is on, we are nearly unbeatable.

Jerami Grant is going to be fun to watch the rest of the year. The kid has tons of potential.

C.J. is just getting better and better as he gets comfortable as "the man".

Gotta get more out of Coleman and Christmas.

Go Orange!