• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that know a shitload more about baseball than you consider the python records. So, yeah, just those folks.
Yeah... I think I am ok with using actual win loss records.. seeing as those are the ones that actually count.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be glad to wager if you like... Heck.. I would be glad to wager that Vmart out hits every batter for the Indians next year average wise.

I'll take that bet but Martinez has to 1) be a qualified batter and 2) be within 20% of the Indians player's PAs.

One month avatar bet.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about 25% of his at bats were right handed.

20% of his PAs. Or are PAs a made up stat that you don't care about either?

Four out of every five batters he faced were righties. If he can't get around on them, he could be Babe Ruth from the right and he's still going to look like shit for the season.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly... I am more concerned about the Indians next year than the Royals... if you think the Tigers were bad last year.. just wait until the Royals get a few injuries.. that tends to happen with a few seasons of long post season runs... Don't be surprised to see a few major injuries to the Royals pitchers. 1 or 2 guys go down and they have no depth.. and will end up sucking farts from the basement again. The Royals main players have been relatively healthy the last 2 years... In no way do they have the depth they had last year this year either.

More concerned with any team in the AL? be concerned with the Tigers, lol, no one will "fight" for 5th place

Tigers spent $174 million for that last place finish

Only positions not getting injuries or sent down to the minors, lol, in the last 2 seasons - SS, C, 1b and DH- then injuries to Gordon, Rios, Infante, Vargas, Holland, Cain, hochaver, Moose getting sent down.

Vargas back and Medlen healther, didn't lose a SP except rentacueto, actually gained depth at SP from last season? what teams now carrying 8 starting pitchers.

Only think that's going to matter for the Royals is who is playing in LF and RF, fine with Dyson in either plus whoever, everything else, no concern whatsoever.

The machine that's destroyed the AL for 2 years didn't and isn't going to drop because of 1 or 2 injuries. More post season wins in a 2 year stretch in HISTORY. You do realize that the number one reason stated was it was BECAUSE of their depth in the lineup and depth in the pen.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20% of his PAs. Or are PAs a made up stat that you don't care about either?

Four out of every five batters he faced were righties. If he can't get around on them, he could be Babe Ruth from the right and he's still going to look like shit for the season.
don't know where you got 20%... its not 20%... its like 23%...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More concerned with any team in the AL? be concerned with the Tigers, lol, no one will "fight" for 5th place

Tigers spent $174 million for that last place finish

Only positions not getting injuries or sent down to the minors, lol, in the last 2 seasons - SS, C, 1b and DH- then injuries to Gordon, Rios, Infante, Vargas, Holland, Cain, hochaver, Moose getting sent down.

Vargas back and Medlen healther, didn't lose a SP except rentacueto, actually gained depth at SP from last season? what teams now carrying 8 starting pitchers.

Only think that's going to matter for the Royals is who is playing in LF and RF, fine with Dyson in either plus whoever, everything else, no concern whatsoever.

The machine that's destroyed the AL for 2 years didn't and isn't going to drop because of 1 or 2 injuries. More post season wins in a 2 year stretch in HISTORY. You do realize that the number one reason stated was it was BECAUSE of their depth in the lineup and depth in the pen.
Royals depth in their rotation is worse.. as is their bullpen... and lineup.... I don't know how you think they are better.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND the royals lost a ton of pitching depth in the minors that they used to get Cueto and zobrist.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be glad to wager that Vmart out hits every batter for the Indians next year average wise.

I'll take that bet but Martinez has to 1) be a qualified batter and 2) be within 20% of the Indians player's PAs.

One month avatar bet.

fair enough... i agree to that bet.

Once more unto the breach.

I had to wear a pic of Ned Beatty getting ass-fucked in the woods for a month at the end of last season.

What's the best way of saving these terms?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Royals have gotten by with one of the worst starting pitching rotations because of the amazing depth they had in their bullpen. They literally could win with a starter that just got them the lead in the 5th inning... Their pen is no where near as deep... and all the innings are going to start to add up... two years of long playoff runs take tolls on throwing arms bums.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once more unto the breach.

I had to wear a pic of Ned Beatty getting ass-fucked in the woods for a month at the end of last season.

What's the best way of saving these terms?
I am a man of my word slinky... If I lose.. I will switch my avatar to what ever you want.... I need a few days to find a good pic for you if i win.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN had 97 / 440

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mistake.. I used AB not PA...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a man of my word slinky... If I lose.. I will switch my avatar to what ever you want.... I need a few days to find a good pic for you if i win.

Yeah, no worries on that. Whoever loses will wear the other's choice of avatar for 30 days starting whenever the winner hands it over, be it the first day after the season, or four months after the season.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have a record of not actually giving a way to pay it..

lmao - yes, I turned down the chance to get 2 world series tickets for free by not providing a PO box, hell you didn't even have the guts to show up after I won the bet, never heard a peep, WS came and still no Vice...lol, just shut up, your excuse on this one is about as dumb as it gets...can't believe 1 1/2 later you somehow just make something up. Hold it, not really shocked but on this one, you ignored me like the plague after I won it.