• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A GM with a brain?

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More a tongue and cheek about wanting Mayhew gone, yet already scoffing at a new guys moves. He office furniture is still on order...

He's starting to give glimpses of his vision. Not exactly what I wanted, but I wanted change and got it.

Hopefully it's not this kind of change.....

071103_obama_vmed_8p.widec.jpg

That is the smile of a guy who is like..... I am lying to all of you, can't believe how many of you believe this!!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully it's not this kind of change.....

That is the smile of a guy who is like..... I am lying to all of you, can't believe how many of you believe this!!

You do realize you could have used any politician from either side of the aisle? At least from the time Old Lion, Blue and Fog have been alive. I hear some guy name Abe was honest, so might go that far back.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize you could have used any politician from either side of the aisle? At least from the time Old Lion, Blue and Fog have been alive. I hear some guy name Abe was honest, so might go that far back.

We got a guy running now who is honest. He is batshit crazy but tells it how it is.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a guy running now who is honest. He is batshit crazy but tells it how it is.
Yeah, feel the Bern...
....or keep pulling for Ted.....
....or check in with the village person Hillary.....
....or get ready to hear "You're fired!" a lot from Donald...
... or.... you get the picture

I'm not impressed by any of these jokers this time around.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do you mean THIS time around? Its been over 3 decades since we had anyone even remotely impressive and he was run out of DC just for taping some folks.

Its been nothing but overrated posers since then.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean THIS time around? Its been over 3 decades since we had anyone even remotely impressive and he was run out of DC just for taping some folks.

Its been nothing but overrated posers since then.

I don't have to like candidates to say they're worthy of running. On an intellectual basis, we've at least had people with charisma and leadership capabilities in recent elections. In this cycle, not so much.

That said, Saturday Night Live may be headed for its greatest four year run after the November elections. Just looking for those bright spots.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, this is the first time in my life that I have seen a candidate that isn't a complete, wall street shill. The Don has no loyalty but to himself. Will either be real horrible for America or really good, I believe.