• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A friend of mine told me...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's glad Texas beat NU because it was better for the Big 12 to have one team go to the NC game, as opposed to us winning the Big 12 title!

Thoughts everyone?

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Texas would have won, yes. I don't see the logic now that they lost the game.

IamKEIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
don't care about the big 12. it would have been better for Nebraska to beat Texas from a Husker standpoint obviously.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
don't care about the big 12. it would have been better for Nebraska to beat Texas from a Husker standpoint obviously.

I told him that a good NU fan would always pull for our Huskers, over the image of the Big 12 conference..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's glad Texas beat NU because it was better for the Big 12 to have one team go to the NC game, as opposed to us winning the Big 12 title!

Thoughts everyone?

I had a friend say the EXACT same thing to me.....and the reason he always says that shit is because he is a sore loser and has to make it sound like he doesn't care when Nebraska loses.

Every Husker fan hurt badly when Texas made that field goal in reality.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe how long i stared at the tv after that game. I didn't move for hours, and people who tried talking to me just pissed me off

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been 300% better (recruiting, BCS Money) for Nebraska to win that game.

Texas looks like a bunch of whining pussies now....Well if colt would have played...this and that....and some fuck down here in Houston on the radio blames Texas's lost to K-State in basketball on Big Monday and all the cameras...yeah dude...how many cameras will be there in March..fucking idiot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If your friend is a husker fan their opinion is asinine. A win in the Big 12 cg would have been the story of the year in college football. Probably would have pushed us into the top ten too. The tidal wave of momentum would have been phenomenal for recruiting. How does NOT getting the biggest program win in almost a decade help us?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If your friend is a husker fan their opinion is asinine. A win in the Big 12 cg would have been the story of the year in college football. Probably would have pushed us into the top ten too. The tidal wave of momentum would have been phenomenal for recruiting. How does NOT getting the biggest program win in almost a decade help us?

My friend evidently thinks it's better for the Big 12 that Texas went to the NC game, over Nebraska beating Texas.

Evidently, he's not as good of a Nebraska fan as I thought previously.

My opinion is, even though I hate Texas, I would pull for them going to the NC game unless they had to beat Nebraska to make it there. Of course we all know about that outcome.