• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a favor

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a favor to ask of my friends on this board across the country

a while back mrs wyo and i got very involved wioth the youth at our church, in this group was a young man by the name of david. david was an academic all-american swimmer through high school winning three state titles in two events while he was there. he was also a fantastic kayaker and after high school he spent his summers in colorado teaching people to kayak on world class rapids. in his last couple years of high school he and i became pretty good friends and he joined the band i was playing in. he was the kind of person that people try to model themselves after. he was student body VP and he carried himself with the upmost modesty. an eagle scout, he once saved a young girl from drowning in the river here in town...but when we brought it up he just brushed it off saying "i just happend to see her, i'm no hero" A good man and a great friend

david went to the univerity of wyoming on a full ride swimming scholarship where he became the eventual captain of the swim team and president of the "student athletes advisary council" and was scheduled to graduate last saturday

last friday, however, he went to a final party before graduation and he and a buddy decided to sneak into the football stadium and hang out htere one last time...

while they were there david accidentaly fell from the stadium and passed away

I am attending the funeral tomorrow of someone who i have admired and looked up to even though he was four years younger than i am

all i ask of everyone here is to keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers this week