• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Fair and Honest Evaluation of West Virginia's 2019 Schedule

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope yall expect a TE playing in the QB spot cause...that's what ya got.

I think we are gonna see WVU run the ball more (somewhat out of necessity some by new philosophy) and actually play a little defense for a change.

Well your pre-season evaluations have always been on point. :dhd:

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. If they watered down the field, that would force Bryant to throw the ball more and that would
guarantee WVU field position all game long.

I sorta agree, but then I remember that WVU is in the Big XII and defense is optional there so Kelly has a chance.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sorta agree, but then I remember that WVU is in the Big XII and defense is optional there so Kelly has a chance.
Last time our Big12 defense saw Mizzu and Drew Lock we held em to 11 points. Last time we saw Clempson our Big12 offense scored 70.
I think we'll be ok.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time our Big12 defense saw Mizzu and Drew Lock we held em to 11 points. Last time we saw Clempson our Big12 offense scored 70.
I think we'll be ok.
Stop picking fights with Clemson fans damn it. They own our ass lately and it’s bound to come up.
:slaphappy:

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll be ok.

It's sad when a fan of another team knows more about a team than a supposed fan of said team.

It would have been awful hard for us to have lost to a Big XII defense in the 2012 Orange Bowl since West Virginia was a member of the Big East and the Big East co-champion.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad when a fan of another team knows more about a team than a supposed fan of said team.

It would have been awful hard for us to have lost to a Big XII defense in the 2012 Orange Bowl since West Virginia was a member of the Big East and the Big East co-champion.
I said our Big12 offense, which is what we were running.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weren’t you the Clemson fan trying to claim VPI’s 99 accomplishment and all of Miami’s NC’s as ACC owned?

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren’t you the Clemson fan trying to claim VPI’s 99 accomplishment and all of Miami’s NC’s as ACC owned?

Doubt it. Unlike you folks who's teams don't accomplish anything on their own I'm not a conference homer. I hate the ACC. There's a couple teams and fanbases I like but otherwise I wish it would die by fire. So use the search function this board provides and prove your point or admit you were wrong.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a Big XII offense then either. Your left behind ass was begging the ACC to keep you from being a mid-major.
You have no clue what you are talkin about. It was the offense that Holgorsen brought from the Big12 and we continued to run the next year that ran Clemson off the field and it was the same 3-3-5 defense that we ran in the BigEast AND Big12. If it makes you feel better you can say a BigEast team wiped the floor with your team but it was a Big12 offense AND defense that gets me free drinks and food from South Carolina fans to this day.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no clue what you are talkin about. It was the offense that Holgorsen brought from the Big12 and we continued to run the next year that ran Clemson off the field and it was the same 3-3-5 defense that we ran in the BigEast AND Big12. If it makes you feel better you can say a BigEast team wiped the floor with your team but it was a Big12 offense AND defense that gets me free drinks and food from South Carolina fans to this day.

LOL

Care to try it now?

We got rid of the fainting dinosaur DC we had. Pretty sure the guy we replaced him with has shut down far better "Big XII offenses" since they kicked your asses the two times we shut them the fuck down. (Sorry OU fans, but the never accomplished anything Mountaineers made me do it)

The 2012 Orange Bowl is a case study of why West Virginia sucks. You sat on your laurels and that's the high point of your football program in the past decade, we improved and have two national championships to show for it. Congrats on the 2012 Orange Bowl being the high point of your program. We'll just have to settle with polishing our three crystal footballs and two CFP trophies.

I understand the inferiority complex though. If your stupid ass administration wouldn't have voted with Richmond, VMI, Bill & Mary, and George Washington to suspend us and Maryland from the SoCon in 1952 you would have been invited with the rest of the big kids to create the ACC in 1953. Instead your leaders chose to think small and were left behind and now you are stuck in a central time zone conference subject to collapse the instant the only two teams worth a damn decide to find greener pastures. Add in the fact that you've done exactly nothing since 2012 except have a team from the conference you left poach your coach and I understand the inferiority complex.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it. Unlike you folks who's teams don't accomplish anything on their own I'm not a conference homer. I hate the ACC. There's a couple teams and fanbases I like but otherwise I wish it would die by fire. So use the search function this board provides and prove your point or admit you were wrong.

I wasn’t wrong. I asked a question. I’m not a conference honk ethier. I was just merely asking if you were the retard tiger fan that was trying to claim VPI and Miami whenthere only success came outside the ACC. It may have been the defmonkey dude. Ethier way I couldn’t careless.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Care to try it now?

We got rid of the fainting dinosaur DC we had. Pretty sure the guy we replaced him with has shut down far better "Big XII offenses" since they kicked your asses the two times we shut them the fuck down. (Sorry OU fans, but the never accomplished anything Mountaineers made me do it)

The 2012 Orange Bowl is a case study of why West Virginia sucks. You sat on your laurels and that's the high point of your football program in the past decade, we improved and have two national championships to show for it. Congrats on the 2012 Orange Bowl being the high point of your program. We'll just have to settle with polishing our three crystal footballs and two CFP trophies.

I understand the inferiority complex though. If your stupid ass administration wouldn't have voted with Richmond, VMI, Bill & Mary, and George Washington to suspend us and Maryland from the SoCon in 1952 you would have been invited with the rest of the big kids to create the ACC in 1953. Instead your leaders chose to think small and were left behind and now you are stuck in a central time zone conference subject to collapse the instant the only two teams worth a damn decide to find greener pastures. Add in the fact that you've done exactly nothing since 2012 except have a team from the conference you left poach your coach and I understand the inferiority complex.

False

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's true also.

But it is also why I think Hurts has a real possibility of being OU's 3rd straight Heisman Winner.

Physically, Hurts is a combination of both Mayfield and Murray. He looks to throw first and has the
ability to make things happen with his feet.

His only perceivd weakness at Bama was completing a pass into tight coverage, where he had to be
pin-point. At OU, he won't face that tight corner coverage. If he is injury free, Hurts could have
overall stats that are superior to Mayfield and Murray.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good is Oklahoma State supposed to be this season? Aside from Oklahoma & Texas, that's a very weak schedule.