• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Fair and Balanced look at the 2020 Nebraska Schedule/with predictions !!!

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My minimum before jumping ship is 6-6. Not jump ship in the sense of not being a Nebraska fan, I will always be a Nebraska fan, but rather in the sense of REALLY doubting Frosts coaching ability.

I feel like 7 or 8 is doable, but I would put the absolute ceiling at 9.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear Cincinnati is going to destroy the Huskers and while I'm impressed Nebraska is willing to step up and play a big boy, they are definitely biting off more than they can chew.

Nebraska has never lost to Cincinnati, ever.

tenor.gif

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a guaranteed win on the schedule. Not even South Dakota State if we start out 0-2 which isn't outside of any realm of possibility.

First 7 games should scream 7-0, but this team hasn't won that many games in a row since OP had hair on his head.

5-2 in first 7 games and hopefully get bowl eligible. Baby steps. :suds:

I'm going to agree on South Dakota State. That is one good football team, even if they are a 1-AA.
Probably tied with Illinois as the 2nd toughest of the first 7 games. (Following Cincy)

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like it's going to be a season of 2 halves.
Was on the fence about Cincinnati, but no way they are good 2 years in a row, right?
Maybe some incoming freshmen can contribute immediately and help the Huskers.

W - Purdue
W - Central Michigan
W - South Dakota State
W - Cincinnati
W - @ Northwestern
W - Illinois
W - @ Rutgers
L - @ Ohio State
L - Penn State
L - @ Iowa
L - @ Wisconsin
L - Minnesota

I think 7-5 may be the best scenario for the Cornhuskers.
There will be a lot of hype going into the Ohio State game, but reality will set in quick.

Although this is Scott Frosts 3rd year, it really isn't. That first year, he got there late, not much he could do with the team after that nice guy whats his name fucked it all up.

How far off am I???

interesting prediction. If this actually happens, how high do you think Nebraska will be ranked after they beat Rutgers to be 7-0. I have to believe that regardless of the quality of the opponents, a 7-0 Nebraska team will be in the top 15. Possibly top 10.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting prediction. If this actually happens, how high do you think Nebraska will be ranked after they beat Rutgers to be 7-0. I have to believe that regardless of the quality of the opponents, a 7-0 Nebraska team will be in the top 15. Possibly top 10.

In 2016, when Nebraska was 7-0, they made the top 10.

If Nebraska goes 7-0(they won't), Nebraska will be ranked in the top 15 based on their schedule being backloaded and their first 7 games not being super dee dooper. Minnesota was 7-0 last year and ranked 17, Nebraska still has a teeny tiny bit of street cred and will make it to #15 if they are 7-0. The media wants Scott Frost to do well(at this time), so if he goes 7-0, the slobbering will begin.

I just hope Nebraska with Scott Frost can get to 6-6. But my expectation bar is set lower.