• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A dozen things to like about the Igoudala signing

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But seems like a lifetime ago, there were Iverson, Raef Lafrentz, Yao, Brian Cardinal sightenings in those videos.

I don't expect to see Iggy bring that type of fire this year, but maybe in flashes he will electrify the crowd.

OT: Dunk contest between Iggy now and Barnes, who wins it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His top 10 dunks in the video were nice

But seems like a lifetime ago, there were Iverson, Raef Lafrentz, Yao, Brian Cardinal sightenings in those videos.

I don't expect to see Iggy bring that type of fire this year, but maybe in flashes he will electrify the crowd.

OT: Dunk contest between Iggy now and Barnes, who wins it?

Iggy has more innovation and understanding of his limitations, but Barnes, obviously, takes the athleticism debate. What makes a better dunker quicker than improved athleticism? I don't know. I think it depends on the judging format. One dunk for each, I go Iggy. A timed clock with points for three or five best dunks, I go Barnes.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about this. If 1 of the 3 young point guards can't step up, Iggy can run the offense as well. Draymond is going to have to step up as well. If he can really work on that 15 footer, I think we'll be ok. We'll miss that high post turn around that Landry would knock down when the team was struggling. Maybe they can sign Dominic McGuire back to help fill in the blanks as well?

Jackson has more flexibility in lineups, but I think the bench is going to be a work in progress.