• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9ers work TJ Hous out

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He is a bonafide STAR!

Ok in reality it could be a legit option. TJ has legit hands and route running. He has just lost a step or 2 over the year. I would be ok with him.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he had great hands in his last playoff game. Sorry Hue, had to do it.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a better option than T.O.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At 34, he's still got something left in the gastank. Just a question of has he stayed in football shape w/the lockout. I'd think his game would be comprable to Morgans. Possession receiver, not a speed threat, good blocking skills, not afraid of contact, find the soft spot and exploit.
Will see soon what Harbs thinks...

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 34, he's still got something left in the gastank. Just a question of has he stayed in football shape w/the lockout. I'd think his game would be comprable to Morgans. Possession receiver, not a speed threat, good blocking skills, not afraid of contact, find the soft spot and exploit.
Will see soon what Harbs thinks...

Id like to see us bring him in. Good possession receiver who can run pretty decent routes plus it would give the receiving core a veteran wr. And last I heard he and Carson Palmer were working out together to stay in football shape. We will see though.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is signed... I wouldn't be necessarily against it. Brings the positives of a vet, good character(from my understanding), solid hands, physical guy etc....

Unless he wows Harbs in practices, I wouldn't expect a big role from him other than being there for depth and backup/spot minutes for plays.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True, but he'd be our tallest receiver, so I could see him used in the red zone and 3rd down conversions. I'd love to see Williams get some reps and quick slants, here's to hoping this is his time to shine...

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but he'd be our tallest receiver, so I could see him used in the red zone and 3rd down conversions. I'd love to see Williams get some reps and quick slants, here's to hoping this is his time to shine...

hmm idk. I don't really seeing being the redzone threat. I think we would stick to Vernon Davis or Delanie Walker. Id say Crabtree also. Its not like TJ is 6'6 or anything. He is 6'1-6'2 and he is not the fastest guy out there he is more of a route runner then a jump ball kind of guy also. But if he could run the routes good enough to get the ball in the redzone then I could see it. But I think your referring to jump ball situations.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Housh is one of my least favorite players in the entire league. I'd rather not.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also worked out Chris Chambers

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a better option than T.O.

Hahah get the f out with that shit. TO just had 1,000 yards and 9 Tds last year, TJ couldnt dream of having that, watch some football before you comment

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hahah get the f out with that shit. TO just had 1,000 yards and 9 Tds last year, TJ couldnt dream of having that, watch some football before you comment

.. Just interjecting something here... Right now, Hous maybe a better option than TO... 1) TO won't be ready to play ... 2) He was rushed to the hospial for an alledged overdose...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working out Chambers now too eh? I guess no love for Ziegs, Long or Jurovich.

I read somewhere that said Curtis is still available.... not a physical guy by any means but a shifty little one.

Also, something to talk about, do you think it's better for Alex a big tall WR or the little speedy ones?

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Working out Chambers now too eh? I guess no love for Ziegs, Long or Jurovich.

I read somewhere that said Curtis is still available.... not a physical guy by any means but a shifty little one.

Also, something to talk about, do you think it's better for Alex a big tall WR or the little speedy ones?

The Niners are just doing their due dilligence... They already know what they have with Ziegs, Long, and Jurovich... Now they are checking what is out there...