• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9ers work TJ Hous out

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i know, so even if you sign Housh, prefer you give Williams the first shot. ie Housh is depth.

i really dont care who ends up better, but if we don't sign somoene, we're gonna have to line up cheerleaders at wr soon

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i really dont care who ends up better, but if we don't sign somoene, we're gonna have to line up cheerleaders at wr soon

yeah, they signed Swain.

i know he ain't a big name but he is a vet WR.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ is so awesome that in week 6 no team has brought him in... He is a big name has been. He is a poor Mans John Taylor. Taylor was a good receiver and one of my favorite Niners but he looked better than he was because he played with Jerry Rice. Not to take away anything From Taylor but he was an really good but not elite receiver who benifitted by teams focusing on Rice and the fact the Niners had Craig, Montana, Rathman and later Brent Jones. TJ had Ocho Cinco for teams to focus on. And TO thats like buying a ferrari with a cracked engine block... Yes hell be back mid seasonish... but he won't be 100% until next year with that injury not to mention he has lost a step and why risk his attitude messing with what Harbaugh has the team believing.