• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9ers work TJ Hous out

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here in Seattle TJ was not a good locker room guy, his antics included a very ill-advised appearance on a sports radio show with some other Seahawk knuckleheads and slamming Matt Hasselbeck

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.. Just interjecting something here... Right now, Hous maybe a better option than TO... 1) TO won't be ready to play ... 2) He was rushed to the hospial for an alledged overdose...

Umm that was years ago and he still went to Dallas that year and dominated, TO one 1 leg is better then wny WR we have on our roster

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid to say, but he wasn't blaming Hass for their failure. He was saying that the radio guys were giving Hass a pass while criticizing the rest of the team. That's probably fair to an extent.

No, you're right, he blamed Hass in subsequent interviews. As you probably know Crimson, after a rocky start at the very beginning, Hasselbeck was much beloved up here because he was such a stand up guy, he also knew the offense inside and out. And if you want to get technical -- saying someone is "getting a pass" means that they were doing something to be blamed for and were not getting blamed as they should.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with vernon davis getting attention i could see a guy like hous making a living on underneath stuff.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
with vernon davis getting attention i could see a guy like hous making a living on underneath stuff.

i'd think he could but rather give Kyle Williams the first shot? Williams might do it even better right now?

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was years ago??? The hospital overdose incident? I guess you did not hear or read about it. Check this link. The incident happened 10/10/11. he was rushed to the hospital again.

that was no overdose, and yes I seen that. T.O. last year had 1,000 yards and 9 Td's in 13 games, our WR combined wont have that many Td's

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No, you're right, he blamed Hass in subsequent interviews. As you probably know Crimson, after a rocky start at the very beginning, Hasselbeck was much beloved up here because he was such a stand up guy, he also knew the offense inside and out. And if you want to get technical -- saying someone is "getting a pass" means that they were doing something to be blamed for and were not getting blamed as they should.

I sympathize with them a bit because, as said, I know how the press views Matthew around here. Hass might not have been the overwhelming problem in '09, but he wasn't the solution, either.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sympathize with them a bit because, as said, I know how the press views Matthew around here. Hass might not have been the overwhelming problem in '09, but he wasn't the solution, either.

If he's willing to go on the radio or in the press and slam his qb, regardless of his errors, what do you think he'll do if Smith overthrows or underthrows him a few times in the game. I just think chemistry is real important now -- too bad Harbaugh didn't seem to value Doug Baldwin enough to bring him in. I mean the guy was UNDRAFTED!! What was that about?

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that was no overdose, and yes I seen that. T.O. last year had 1,000 yards and 9 Td's in 13 games, our WR combined wont have that many Td's

Ok.. I stand corrected .. It was not an alledged overdose .. It was an alledged suicide... Does that sound better ? ... Yeah, great option.. A menatlly unstable receiver with a bum leg that won't be ready to play until probably November... Expain to me again how he is a better option for an Oct 16 game against the Lions? ..

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Badger, how quickly do you think Owens would be ready to make in impact in our offense? And in the remaining games from that time how many incremental yards and incremental TD's do you think his addition would bring.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depth needs to be able to play special teams. I'll take the depth WR who had 7 post season tackles with 3 in the Super Bowl. Hou wouldn't start here so he would be "depth". I don't see Hou making a contribution on STs.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if Braylen Edwards is expected back after the Detroit game, don't see why we need a 'name' free agent like Housh? if we can get one fine but if not, any of those last cut guys will do.....Long, Zeigler, or Jurovich?

surprised they passed on these guys for Swain but again, not a big deal for one game. for Detroit, they should use V. Davis a few more times anyway? instead of 5 catches, give him 8?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan is considerably more explosive than TJ but I wouldnt hate this pick up. He was actually one of the first guys that came to my mind when I had heard Morgan was out long term.