• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9/13 GDT bridegrooms @ Huddy

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball is indeed weird. The horrifically slumping As just beat King Felix, in Seattle.

They got 2 off him, but it went to extras, where Rodney walked 4 As in the top of the 10th and they won 3-2.

We might have to beat Kershaw in a similar fashion.

We stomped the Dogs, they brushed it off and stomped us. You'd think we'll get a very tight game tomorrow.

Playoff baseball in September!

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers bounce back and beat Giants by two TD's and a FG 17-0

This Giants vs. Dodgers rivalry is a proud tradition and after the Giants beat up the Dodgers 9-0 last night the Dodgers bounce back and KO Giants 17-0 Saturday night. I named this showdown the Black N' Blue Brawl and this series has lived up to the name. Dodgers snap Giants 10 game winning streak at home. There is no need to panic as it only counts as 1 game of 162. Every team loses at least 60-70 games a year and tonight was a loss for the Giants.

Now for the good news... Bochy got all his regulars almost a night off to rest up for Kershaw Sunday.

Brett Bochy made his MLB debut for a proud father and that is MLB history.

Lots of rookies got their feet wet in the bigs.

Hey nobody said this was going to be easy. Baseball is a fight against adversary and the gloves are off for the third fight Sunday. The Giants players are professionals and will battle Sunday with Petit facing Kershaw . Giants 2 back now and can close to 1 game Sunday. Giants have to bring the fans back into the series and try and do it early in the game. The great thing about baseball is that there is a new story every day. Hopefully a happy ending Sunday in SF for the Giants. Should be a great fight Sunday.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp. This game is about over. And we have Kershaw tomorrow.

Fucking sucks. All the goodwill of last night DESTROYED by Huddy tonight.

Beam me OUT Scotty, this series is done.

Jeez....just seems so....ACCURATE....:noidea:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tzill seems to have it all figured out. Just ask him.

I believe I explained this in July: trade Morse, Scutaro, Romo, Hudson, Vogelsong, and Timmah if you can. Get prospects and dump salary. Regear for 2015 and stop pretending this is a contending team.

But hey, what do I know? MSG has the superior intellect. I gave up on the game at 11-0; did they come back?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for tzill:

poopypants.jpg

Nah, mine are much browner and stinky...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys think Kickham will ever make it in the bigs?

Wow Perez just made a nice catch.

He has never had a good outing for the Giants. Every single time he has shit-the-bed.

There is no chance he keeps his 40-spot going into the off season, and I dont care if he stays in the org or not.

He MAY be able to make something of himself elsewhere, but we are too deep in pitching prospects to waste any more time with him.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
General note.

Stokes and I are the official mods on this board. Neither of have ever done anything to separate ourselves from you guys by "laying down the law", but if this bickering doesn't stop, I will hand out some 1-day suspensions. Please don't make me do this. I don't want to. We are all adults, and have been "friends" for a VERY long time.

I am not looking only in one direction. It takes two to tango.

Damn you all for forcing me to make this post. I never wanted to make it.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
General note.

Stokes and I are the official mods on this board. Neither of have ever done anything to separate ourselves from you guys by "laying down the law", but if this bickering doesn't stop, I will hand out some 1-day suspensions. Please don't make me do this. I don't want to. We are all adults, and have been "friends" for a VERY long time.

I am not looking only in one direction. It takes two to tango.

Damn you all for forcing me to make this post. I never wanted to make it.

Am I allowed to appeal my suspension, which would push it back and served a few days later? :)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this: If the Giants win tonight, I'll mea culpa and make no more negative posts this year. If they lose, I'll stay off the board until the offseason.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this: If the Giants win tonight, I'll mea culpa and make no more negative posts this year. If they lose, I'll stay off the board until the offseason.

correction: this afternoon, not tonight.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I enjoyed reading this thread. I guess I'm a sick funk.

I know I'm not much of a regular on here anymore but...I think everyone needs to chill. I was thinking the same exact way as tzill after the Giants fell behind. In other words, I could see the division slipping away…and I was pissed. It doesn't bother me when someone gets a little panshatty. Everyone has their say…I don't need to love it.

Anywho, everyone needs to take a deep breath and carry on. Let's enjoy the rest of the season no matter what happens. No need to mea culpa or run away. Move on.

Just my take. But what the hell do I know? :suds:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed reading this thread. I guess I'm a sick funk.

I know I'm not much of a regular on here anymore but...I think everyone needs to chill. I was thinking the same exact way as tzill after the Giants fell behind. In other words, I could see the division slipping away…and I was pissed. It doesn't bother me when someone gets a little panshatty. Everyone has their say…I don't need to love it.

Anywho, everyone needs to take a deep breath and carry on. Let's enjoy the rest of the season no matter what happens. No need to mea culpa or run away. Move on.

Just my take. But what the hell do I know? :suds:

Hush, lurker!!

:boink: