• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

85 Degrees Sunday In Miami

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats lack of depth could be an even bigger issue than it already is in this one. It's supposed to be overcast but if it's 85, it'll be humid, so there may not be any gas left in the tank for last minute heroics in this one.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats lack of depth could be an even bigger issue than it already is in this one. It's supposed to be overcast but if it's 85, it'll be humid, so there may not be any gas left in the tank for last minute heroics in this one.

And there will be no need for last minute heroics.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The days of NE blowouts are over for at least this year. Man I wanted that ten points last week. Just can't get myself to bet against my boys!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! I watched it too but had to check it anyway.

I just think that this game secures a lot for the Pats and this team sooner or later has to show up in the first half. Having already seen them once I just think this is the game even without Gronk.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it more likely that they do show up in the first half or don't show up in the second? Who are they, really?

Here's hoping for a blowout win~ would be nice to see one of those by the end of the season.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO...this game doesn't look good. According to Yahoo FF, Tannehill is fantasy football's top seven QB over the last month so he's capable of putting up numbers against this current Pats D. The Fins have won three of the last four, two on the road, and can bring pressure on the QB so I think it sounds like trouble. Tannehill had a problem with sacks the last time they played but he's got the legs to cause problems too.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO...this game doesn't look good. According to Yahoo FF, Tannehill is fantasy football's top seven QB over the last month so he's capable of putting up numbers against this current Pats D. The Fins have won three of the last four, two on the road, and can bring pressure on the QB so I think it sounds like trouble. Tannehill had a problem with sacks the last time they played but he's got the legs to cause problems too.

The Phins run defense is ranked 23rd, I think the Pats will run the ball a lot and in a hurry up mode, opening up things down field later in the game. The Pats can run the ball on this team and keep Tannehill off the field. If the Pats will stop dicking around at let Blount pound them spelled by Vereen this game is quite winable. I am not sure who is unwilling to change Tom or Josh but the team gets to pass happy at times. The key is run heavy, and wear the D down, it stops the QB rush, keeps them off the field it's a win win IMO.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The days of NE blowouts are over for at least this year. Man I wanted that ten points last week. Just can't get myself to bet against my boys!

I took the Browns to cover. Not even thinking NE would lose, but not win by 10+ either,

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Mojo that we can keep them off the field with the run game and screen plays, short passes over the middle. My questions is, can we keep Mia from scoring quick? We have struggled with fast WR all season. Watching Talib try and keep up with Gordon last week was tough, he couldn't do it. Can we stop Clay? He is fast TE, and we know how well we play TE's. Also Matthis(spelling) is another quick, big WR. It's going to be tough. Are pass rush has not been there the past few games, and if Tanny can get out of the pocket, he is more than capable of running for the 1st. Going to be a tough game for sure, but a game the Pats can def win.

xtremepc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also agree keep running the damn rock. Its like we have one bad series with a few runs and its like pass the next 30 plays.. come on pats run the rock!!!