• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8 Bears that BW is most excited to see

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Project much? Pounding my chest, flailing around? stfu.

You said this "Offensively it's Trubisky all the way. I'm hoping he starts the season as a starter and doesn't lose it. "
Then you have the nerve to tell me I am the stupid one?

That was from a different thread...? So you were responding to it, even though you quote a different post I made in here...?

k

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn, Hicks, Mack and the entire defense for me. Everyone thinks we took a step back defensively but I think we took a step forward. We finally 3 legit pass rushers and that means this defense can be very special. We did lose 50% of starting secondary but I like Jaylon Johnson and I was never a fan of Ha Ha.

Offensively it's Trubisky all the way. I'm hoping he starts the season as a starter and doesn't lose it. He has enough football snaps now where if he is going to blossom it would start now.

Interesting no one has mentioned Kmet yet. Rookie TEs typically aren't good their rookie years so maybe that's the reason.

No way for a defense to take a step forward when the offense goes 3 and out 40 percent on the drives.

That was from a different thread...? So you were responding to it, even though you quote a different post I made in here...?

k

You are one dumb motherfucker.