• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8-3

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was dubious of this season and on the fence about even watching. But a couple hours before the start of game one I looked at 538 and saw they had them pegged to be a little under 500 team. I was like what?!? That is not what the media, even local to Utah was saying. I said what the heck and paid for league pass. Through 11, it’s been the most entertaining season since Sloan left. They all hustle and rebound. They play with toughness and have been in every game except for one in Denver. Conley is playing awesome - the leader of the team now that he’s not between Mitchell and Goberts tug of war. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a team start 3 PFs and that’s what we feel like and two of ours can shoot. Teen wolf, Olynick, can dribble, pass, and shoot the three. Markannen looks tough! Plays good D too. Clarkson is really impressive too, looking for others and trying to play defense. This season has been pure joy, even in the losses. We have height and athleticism now.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you're enjoying the season.

There's a chance that Olynyk and Markkanen are moved at the trade deadline, for something. Either a decent player, or a good draft pick, or something.

It might hurt the rest of the season, but depending on the trade, might be a good move overall. We'll have to see.

Or, if they get someone that can help now, maybe it won't hurt the rest of the season.