• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8/25 Rox @ PeaveMe

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First game of a series at home (loss) - check

More Noggin brilliant handling of pitchers, leaving Peavy in far too long- check

:L

?? This I don't get. Peavy gave up how many earned runs? And he was at how many pitches?

Boch shares in none of the blame here.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish, instead of circling the drain, this turd of a season would just flush.

One more week til we get to see the kids.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?? This I don't get. Peavy gave up how many earned runs? And he was at how many pitches?

Boch shares in none of the blame here.

Premature post. At the time, Peavy was at 100 pitches, had given up a single and a walk, and then another single to score another run. The Giants successfully challenged the play, and the score remained 3-2. That additional run would have been a killer. After the pitching fiasco of Sunday, leaving Affeldt in far too long, I was feeling less generous in giving Noggin slack over his usually terrific handling of pitchers.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish, instead of circling the drain, this turd of a season would just flush.

One more week til we get to see the kids.

Dude you have to be the most confused poster I have ever seen. I can't figure out if it's a act or what. You pick the Giants to win everyday on the thread and then you declare a shitshow in the 1st or 2nd inning each night.

Are you trying to motivate them through negativity? You are who you are but it is confusing. Is it a reverse jinx thing? Just wondering.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Premature post. At the time, Peavy was at 100 pitches, had given up a single and a walk, and then another single to score another run. The Giants successfully challenged the play, and the score remained 3-2. That additional run would have been a killer. After the pitching fiasco of Sunday, leaving Affeldt in far too long, I was feeling less generous in giving Noggin slack over his usually terrific handling of pitchers.

Gotcha. As a master of the premature pantshat, I definitely relate.