• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

70's, 80's, 90's NBA Draft : CHAT

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you Shane. I miss the days I could pick Eaton up in the final round....

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the top athletes are going to start migrating to basketball/baseball/combat sports, I don't think football is going to be popular much longer once it's basically flag football.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the top athletes are going to start migrating to basketball/baseball/combat sports, I don't think football is going to be popular much longer once it's basically flag football.

The only way football dries up is if the money dries up too. You might be right in that some of the top multi sport athletes may choose another sport if they're able, but not everyone is going to be able to do that because of physical restrictions.

For example KD has said that growing up Navorro Bowman was a better basketball player than him. However Bowman only ended up being 6'0". That puts a huge hindrance to his chances of becoming an NBA player.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way football dries up is if the money dries up too. You might be right in that some of the top multi sport athletes may choose another sport if they're able, but not everyone is going to be able to do that because of physical restrictions.

For example KD has said that growing up Navorro Bowman was a better basketball player than him. However Bowman only ended up being 6'0". That puts a huge hindrance to his chances of becoming an NBA player.
The money will dry up once it becomes flag football, ratings already dropped a ton just last year.