• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 7/8 Mess @ Champs

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a situation where Machi was way to concerned about the baserunner, and hung a forkball.

if by "Machi was way to concerned about the baserunner, and hung a forkball" you mean "we are going to be shutout so it doesn't matter," then sure.

Effing bats....grrrr....

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if by "Machi was way to concerned about the baserunner, and hung a forkball" you mean "we are going to be shutout so it doesn't matter," then sure.

Effing bats....grrrr....

Doesn't hide the fact that since last August, Machi has completely lost it.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still, it woulda been more fun to watch a 2-1 game than a 4-1 game....

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ballgame. Posey could have been up with a chance to tie the game, but was left on deck. At least you save his hamstrings another day.

Giants offensive struggles continue.

van_basten

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree...but today that 2 run HR was meaningless...

Would Pence be able to score from 2nd on Belt's single, if it was a 2-1 game? I didn't watch the game.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would Pence be able to score from 2nd on Belt's single, if it was a 2-1 game? I didn't watch the game.

Situation would have been completely different. Familia would have come in with a clean slate.

Kelly didn't send him because no point in risking making an out with 2 guys who can hit the ball out coming up (Susac then Posey) in a 3 run game.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably feel similarly in a trade for Parra. And I would like to trade for Parra.
So why give up mid-level prospects if we already have equitable solution on the roster?

Aoki is expected back in a couple weeks. Promote Blanco for full-time starter, put Pagan on the DL and when he comes back, he is the #4 OFer. And we still have Hunter Cole.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Gregor Blanco (L) CF
2. Joe Panik (L) 2B
3. Matt Duffy (R) 3B
4. Hunter Pence (R) RF
5. Brandon Crawford (L) SS
6. Brandon Belt (L) 1B
7. Andrew Susac (R) C
8. Justin Maxwell (R) LF
9. Jake Peavy (R) P

Buster sits with a tight hammy.

Gs 2-17 vs. deGrom; Cuddyer with some ownage on Peaved.

Mutt those mutting mutts....4-2 good guys.
I was hoping that having you start the game thread would, you know, change things for the better around here, seeing as you were missing in action during the 7 game slide, but no, same old same old. :mad:

Oh, btw if you have any pics that you want to share from your trip feel free to post them or maybe a link to them if they are online, or shoot me a message if you want, or disregard if you feel it would be inappropriate, or you didn't take any, or you suck as a photographer :)

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the game today.

Giants lose 4-1

Peavy matched zero's with deGrom for a good while

deGromn showed why he was named to the NL All Star team...nasty..deserved the win

Giants could not muster up any offense again until the 9th when it was too late.

Mets take series as Giants fall into a tie with Arizona for 2nd place in the west

Bum on Friday against Hammels ..need that game and the series to end on a positive note

Jake really pitched well today..a great competitor...player of the game for Giants

See ya Friday..

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping that having you start the game thread would, you know, change things for the better around here, seeing as you were missing in action during the 7 game slide, but no, same old same old. :mad:

Oh, btw if you have any pics that you want to share from your trip feel free to post them or maybe a link to them if they are online, or shoot me a message if you want, or disregard if you feel it would be inappropriate, or you didn't take any, or you suck as a photographer :)

As soon as I get caught up at work, I'll post a couple from the Greek Islands, on an OT thread.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the game today.

Giants lose 4-1

Peavy matched zero's with deGrom for a good while

deGromn showed why he was named to the NL All Star team...nasty..deserved the win

Giants could not muster up any offense again until the 9th when it was too late.

Mets take series as Giants fall into a tie with Arizona for 2nd place in the west

Bum on Friday against Hammels ..need that game and the series to end on a positive note

Jake really pitched well today..a great competitor...player of the game for Giants

See ya Friday..

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

BoB's fault.