• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

60’s, 70’s, 80’s NBA Draft Game 3: Milk vs Sushi

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a party week 1

Vikes vs Niners... I'll send you a picture of the half Vikes half Niners cake I have made for the game. I have a bunch of friends down here who are Niners fans...

If that cake is just a penis cake, you can save your pictures. But if it's legit, that's awesome.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Payton...PC????

Absolutely. It is all about context. When did he say it?? Right before playing the jazz?? Of course he is going to say how good Stockton is.

When players talk to the media they try not to put blood on their hands. Who is better to praise than a quiet hard working player who is not just one of the most popular players but also best?? It was a simple answer.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that cake is just a penis cake, you can save your pictures. But if it's legit, that's awesome.

You've been hanging around Shane to much!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's overrated in that you need the RIGHT surrounding cast to get him to his A+ game. If you have the wrong people around him, he's under-utilized and not HOF John Stockton. Take the ball out of his hands a bit more and he's Mark Price.

Yeah that makes sense. I mean if he is the 2nd to 3rd option scoring wise on a team that has the ball in his hands and good overall defense I think that suits him.

Stockton
Byron
Aguirre
McHale
Cartwright

How do you think he fits in my specific offense? I think it is kinda like his offense in Utah except this AF is a lot better than say Byron Russell.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. It is all about context. When did he say it?? Right before playing the jazz?? Of course he is going to say how good Stockton is.

When players talk to the media they try not to put blood on their hands. Who is better to praise than a quiet hard working player who is not just one of the most popular players but also best?? It was a simple answer.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Payton, he was the biggest shit talker you will find. I always listen to those guys’ opinions bc you know when they say something like that it is the honest truth imo.

Still about context though he would not compliment another player without being asked to. And is there an easier answer than Stockton??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even better? So now I had the best player of all-time on my team plus Mchale plus Magic plus Nique PLUS Divac.

How in the hell did I not win??? Lolzzz

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that makes sense. I mean if he is the 2nd to 3rd option scoring wise on a team that has the ball in his hands and good overall defense I think that suits him.

Stockton
Byron
Aguirre
McHale
Cartwright

How do you think he fits in my specific offense? I think it is kinda like his offense in Utah except this AF is a lot better than say Byron Russell.

But this is almost an all time great draft. You are going to need more scoring than just McHale. Byron and Aguirre are decent but not special sauce.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously he's talking out his ass. Guarding the best player who ever lived easier than guarding a slow, pass first guy. Of course it's easier for a player to give love to another player who never won shit than give more love to the greatest player of all time who won all the time. Ego gets in the way...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stockton
Byron
Aguirre
McHale
Cartwright

I actually thought you made a perfect pairing with him and McHale. McHale could hit a mid range and also was an exceptional post player. Him and Stockton on the pick and roll, paired with an elite win scorer in Aguirre was a great combo. I actually thought you were going to go with Sam Perkins as your center. That would have give you more floor spacing and opened up the entire middle for a Stockton/McHale pick and roll that would have dominated. Perkins and Scott in the corners and Aguirre on the weakside to dive cut would have been really, really good at least offensively.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought you made a perfect pairing with him and McHale. McHale could hit a mid range and also was an exceptional post player. Him and Stockton on the pick and roll, paired with an elite win scorer in Aguirre was a great combo. I actually thought you were going to go with Sam Perkins as your center. That would have give you more floor spacing and opened up the entire middle for a Stockton/McHale pick and roll that would have dominated. Perkins and Scott in the corners and Aguirre on the weakside to dive cut would have been really, really good at least offensively.

Shit, only player I remember seeing with better post moves was Hakeem...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this is almost an all time great draft. You are going to need more scoring than just McHale. Byron and Aguirre are decent but not special sauce.

It’s only for a half and not even 50% of your players were in the HOF. It isn’t close to a free for all.

Aguirre was far from decent. He averaged 22+ ppg 6 straight years and 29 one yead. NBA is more about fits than getting a bunch of guys that can score, that could actually hurt you like pairing AI and Kobe.

These are just career averages and not prime, imagine McHale on a team that needed scoring...

Mchale 18 ppg
Scott 14 ppg
Cartwright 13 ppg
Aguirre 20 ppg

Add Stockton and that is plenty for ONE HALF. If this was a lineup for one game, I agree.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s only for a half and not even 50% of your players were in the HOF. It isn’t close to a free for all.

Aguirre was far from decent. He averaged 22+ ppg 6 straight years and 29 one yead. NBA is more about fits than getting a bunch of guys that can score, that could actually hurt you like pairing AI and Kobe.

These are just career averages and not prime, imagine McHale on a team that needed scoring...

Mchale 18 ppg
Scott 14 ppg
Cartwright 13 ppg
Aguirre 20 ppg

Add Stockton and that is plenty for ONE HALF. If this was a lineup for one game, I agree.

Yes. But cooper would have stopped him blind with his amazing defensical skillz

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was thinking about Perkins but sure why I took Cartwright. His early career was quite more impressive then I thought but I had about 2 or 3 other options

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mchale 18 ppg
Scott 14 ppg
Cartwright 13 ppg
Aguirre 20 ppg

lolzzz well those are game averages not half averages... You're gonna score what 39 points in the half?