• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6.5 NewAce @ TheguyiwantedoverSnell (12:40p)

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tzill Going into to his box of Depends before it's too late. Kinda don't blame him. LOL

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is astonishing how consistently the SP are crapping the mound. Hicks was ONE PHUKING STRIKE from getting out clean and instead 15 more pitches and a run given up. Almost ensuring he can't go more than five, if he can even do that.

This is just phuking awful and no fun.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh By the way Soler increasing his futility with Men on Base. HE must be in Record territory with his performance.

I tried to find stats for this futility but someone had them a week or so ago, was wondering if someone could document this historic futility with men on base though also would be nice to include productive outs because he has had a couple of those recently.

P.S. I remember of at least one DP that drove in a run but killed an inning.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soler with another chance.

Well a weak single that moves the runners up a base is better than his usual futility. :D

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't there discussion on this Giants board about Ramos Heliot was on his way out of the org. or an AAAA Player? I had hope though this isn't a sure thing he has made it, but looks good with plate discipline and getting walks when not getting hits. Also I have read his Defense in the corner is well above average. Fingers Crossed he has established himself. :love::thumb::cheer2:

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bases Loaded. Hmmm Will we get the normal efficiency with bases loaded as opposed to earlier in this game. :brick:
Uh OH Soler with the bases Loaded

OH Well at least the minimum amount of damage. Grounder for out at home still bases loaded. Whew that wasn't terrible at least. OH Soler you never disappoint. LOL :pound:

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bases Loaded. Hmmm Will we get the normal efficiency with bases loaded as opposed to earlier in this game. :brick:
Uh OH Soler with the bases Loaded

Can't do it.

He is one of the most worthless signings (so far) for a long time. The guy is paid to hit dingers and drive in runs, and he isn't doing either. To be fair, his BABIP is .250, slightly above his current putrid .212 BA. Glad BoMel has confidence in him, I certainly don't.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but how is it possible that Hicks can throw 92 pitches in 3+ innings?

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't do it.

He is one of the most worthless signings (so far) for a long time. The guy is paid to hit dingers and drive in runs, and he isn't doing either. To be fair, his BABIP is .250, slightly above his current putrid .212 BA. Glad BoMel has confidence in him, I certainly don't.
When he gets hot, and he will get hot, its going to be fun.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh By the way Soler increasing his futility with Men on Base. HE must be in Record territory with his performance.

I tried to find stats for this futility but someone had them a week or so ago, was wondering if someone could document this historic futility with men on base though also would be nice to include productive outs because he has had a couple of those recently.

Geez. What did this guy do to you?

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is astonishing how consistently the SP are crapping the mound. Hicks was ONE PHUKING STRIKE from getting out clean and instead 15 more pitches and a run given up. Almost ensuring he can't go more than five, if he can even do that.

This is just phuking awful and no fun.
Good lord, "Mr Shit In His Diaper" again.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was on a Reddit post about a month ago. I don't think things have gotten any better since then.

[Baggarly] The strange, strange Jorge Soler RBI stat: He's come to bat with 87 runners on and driven in just 3 of them, including the automatic runner in the 10th tonight (on a 433-foot homer). It wasn't enough in the Giants' 4-3 loss. "I don't know how to explain it," Soler said in Spanish​

Soler is 21-85 with the bases empty this season (.247)

He is 19-100 with runners on base (.190)

He is 9-50 with runners in scoring position (.180)

Against starters he is hitting .162

Against relievers he is hitting .292

Last edited: