• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6-30: Dogs at Giants (1:05pm)

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising. Anywhere other than inside your own mind you are not considered the sharpest tool in the shed.
Savage burn Monty lol

You're lucky I'm in a good mood. One word from any of the regulars here and you're banned from this forum yet again.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savage burn Monty lol

You're lucky I'm in a good mood. One word from any of the regulars here and you're banned from this forum yet again.
Humor is best. But the silly threat of banning does not worry me in the least. I had this discussion with the mod here, who seems like a reasonable guy, and I told him if my presence here is too much for you to bear, then do what you gotta do. I won't hold it against you.

I do remember that one administrator, Bama Grad, when you were whining about who you thought I was basically told you that he knew what he was doing and for you to fuck off. That cracked me up.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humor is best. But the silly threat of banning does not worry me in the least. I had this discussion with the mod here, who seems like a reasonable guy, and I told him if my presence here is too much for you to bear, then do what you gotta do. I won't hold it against you.

I do remember that one administrator, Bama Grad, when you were whining about who you thought I was basically told you that he knew what he was doing and for you to fuck off. That cracked me up.
Once again that of course never happened. All you do is lie and everyone on the forum knows it. Keep it up though, you seem to want to be banned again

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again that of course never happened. All you do is lie and everyone on the forum knows it. Keep it up though, you seem to want to be banned again
I'm certain we could go back and find it. Bama Grad told you that I was not who you think I am and it was none of your business. You even told him you didn't believe him and that's when he got snippy with you. I know that you remember it. I'm certain that you do
It only seems to be you and that crazy whining dude who starts the game threads that seem to be bothered by my presence. I feel like my posts are pretty benign but it sure does seem to eat at you for some reason.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certain we could go back and find it. Bama Grad told you that I was not who you think I am and it was none of your business. You even told him you didn't believe him and that's when he got snippy with you. I know that you remember it. I'm certain that you do
It only seems to be you and that crazy whining dude who starts the game threads that seem to be bothered by my presence. I feel like my posts are pretty benign but it sure does seem to eat at you for some reason.
You know one way we all know you’re full of shit? Bamagrad is a female.

Keep it up though

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep it up though
She sure put you in your place quick. Didn't know she was a girl. You should know better than to call a female a liar. No wonder she skull drug you like that

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She sure put you in your place quick. Didn't know she was a girl. You should know better than to call a female a liar. No wonder she skull drug you like that
Brightboat, in all my years on this forum, you are the first that came in with an antagonistic attitude from the start. Its like you came in with a chip on your shoulder. Yes, msg busts tzill's chops, and vice versa, and we all give each other a bit of a hard time. But we also have built up that credit with each other for almost 20 years.
If you want to stick around here, my suggestion is you back down on your attacks on fellow board members here and quick. Otherwise, no one is going to want you around this forum (i.e the Giants forum, not the entire SportsHoopla) and you'll either get ignored or, if you violate rules on this board, get kicked off. It doesn't happen here much but I've seen it done so before.
We enjoy having new posters but not if they feel the need to be rude and belittling. Whether you are really Montalban (and all his previous alts before) or not, if you really want to be part of this community, act like it. Then maybe tzill and msgkings will back down on their antagonism as well.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep it up though
Why don't we take a look at post #115 in the thread "Congressman: Evidence Biden On Drugs For SOTU" dated May 20th and let's see who is lying

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brightboat, in all my years on this forum, you are the first that came in with an antagonistic attitude from the start. Its like you came in with a chip on your shoulder. Yes, msg busts tzill's chops, and vice versa, and we all give each other a bit of a hard time. But we also have built up that credit with each other for almost 20 years.
If you want to stick around here, my suggestion is you back down on your attacks on fellow board members here and quick. Otherwise, no one is going to want you around this forum (i.e the Giants forum, not the entire SportsHoopla) and you'll either get ignored or, if you violate rules on this board, get kicked off. It doesn't happen here much but I've seen it done so before.
We enjoy having new posters but not if they feel the need to be rude and belittling. Whether you are really Montalban (and all his previous alts before) or not, if you really want to be part of this community, act like it. Then maybe tzill and msgkings will back down on their antagonism as well.
Fair enough but you might want to check who the antagonist is between me and MSGKings. The constant threats of banning are tiresome. But I hear you. You don't want to be dragged down by posters bickering with each other.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough but you might want to check who the antagonist is between me and MSGKings. The constant threats of banning are tiresome. But I hear you. You don't want to be dragged down by posters bickering with each other.
No you don’t hear him. He’s saying we’re a community of friends and you are an asshole no one likes. So either control yourself or you’ll find yourself banned again. That simple. I doubt you can but as I said when you first showed up if you keep it clean I have no problem with you being back.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don’t hear him. He’s saying we’re a community of friends and you are an asshole no one likes. So either control yourself or you’ll find yourself banned again. That simple. I doubt you can but as I said when you first showed up if you keep it clean I have no problem with you being back.
And then see your response to Bamagrad in post #119 of that same thread and her reply back to you in post # 123. Time for you to let it go