• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6/22 Shark @ Bandits

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The box score shows an error on Taylor. I've seen this described as a "Little League home run." Somehow, it fits perfectly. :D
I a pretty sure it was ruled a single with a 3-base error.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The box score shows an error on Taylor. I've seen this described as a "Little League home run." Somehow, it fits perfectly. :D
Hadn't a chance to look at the box score yet but I've seen a few people on social media calling it an inside the park home run. Of course, they were Dodger fans so they wouldn't know better anyway but SFGRTB's calling it one made me wonder if that was how it was scored.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hadn't a chance to look at the box score yet but I've seen a few people on social media calling it an inside the park home run. Of course, they were Dodger fans so they wouldn't know better anyway but SFGRTB's calling it one made me wonder if that was how it was scored.
How would Dodger fans even know it happened? They left 2-innings prior.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I definitely saw on Twitter "inside the park homerun" too and it was from Dodger supporters. Didn't bother to look it up because it's the fucking dodgers lol.

A single an a three base error does make me wonder what the heck happened.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely saw on Twitter "inside the park homerun" too and it was from Dodger supporters. Didn't bother to look it up because it's the fucking dodgers lol.

A single an a three base error does make me wonder what the heck happened.
A ground ball just out of the reach of the SS. Taylor ran in to pick it up and throw it back to the infield but the ball went right under his glove. Puig made it all the way around in about 3.2 seconds.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A ground ball just out of the reach of the SS. Taylor ran in to pick it up and throw it back to the infield but the ball went right under his glove. Puig made it all the way around in about 3.2 seconds.

:eek:

I'm guessing 13? Or a dodger fan's perspective?