• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #5 Washington @ Arizona State (7:45pm PST | ESPN)

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say they're not making it if they win out, but they will need lots of help.
This is a huge understatement. The Pac 12 is just too mediocre. They're getting shut out of the playoff this year.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, how in the kf do you not give a team a bye week. Is USC playing one more game than everyone? I dont get it.
I don't know man, and Washington has like every team coming off a bye week starting with this game.

Neuheisel was on a local radio show a couple weeks ago and pointed out, right or wrong, every other conference, every single one, clearly favors the top teams, as far as setting up favorable bye weeks and stuff. The Pac 12 seems to do the opposite and tries to dump on the teams who have the best chance of representing the conference on a national level.

I'm not saying the Pac 12 should do what everyone else does, but don't do the fucking opposite, it's like they want to sabotage their own brand...

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man, and Washington has like every team coming off a bye week starting with this game.

Neuheisel was on a local radio show a couple weeks ago and pointed out, right or wrong, every other conference, every single one, clearly favors the top teams, as far as setting up favorable bye weeks and stuff. The Pac 12 seems to do the opposite and tries to dump on the teams who have the best chance of representing the conference on a national level.

I'm not saying the Pac 12 should do what everyone else does, but don't do the fucking opposite, it's like they want to sabotage their own brand...
I hear ya. Florida has three true road games all season. and a bye week and plays UAB in their second to last game which is essentially another bye week. lol

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night they sure as fuck weren't. In fact, I believe you can go back and find my comment about being a shittier version of Michigan.
I can't think of one team that is great this season. Maybe Bama.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not going to pretend I saw this coming.
A shaman approached me friday night in my dream and told me to bet big on ASU, so I did.

I still couldn't believe my eyes as the clock ticked down. The defense somehow grew up the bye week. Graham was aggressive as fuck and it worked. Not a single turnover (for either side). Fantastic game to watch.

And hats off to Washington's defense, they have a top defense no doubt about it. Shut us down the entire second half. Held ASU to just 40 yards on the ground. That's a very good group.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sanctus hope youre not missing this game

I didn't miss it! I had some buddies over and we were drinking. I kept waiting for us to blow the hell out of that game...

Man, I predicted we would beat one of the 'big' teams in Tempe... Turns out we knocked out two already!

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Washington schools held to single digits this weekend. Amazing.

Wow - Didn't think of that, but it is amazing. Especially when you consider that both Cal and ASU don't own an elite D.

CFB craziness as it's finest.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covfefe w/cream and sugar
MeanSpiffyHermitcrab.gif