• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins Round 1: There will be blood

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was one tonight and one in the previous game. He took a dumb penalty otherwise tonight, but no other headhunting.

Dude, He hit Couturier right in the head with his shoulder on that interference call. In game 2 he hit Couturier in the back of the head not once but twice.. You don't have to agree with my reasoning for payback, but please quit defending player we both know are playing very questionable.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh I see head shots are ok if it only happens to certain players .. and wanting those certain players layed out and motionless is ok and that helps further the game to get rid of head shots

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh I see head shots are ok if it only happens to certain players .. and wanting those certain players layed out and motionless is ok and that helps further the game to get rid of head shots

Yea, the ones in orange and black.

I think you should be addressing your team don't you?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the ones in orange and black.

I think you should be addressing your team don't you?

your the one that says that you are totally against head shots .. and then you turn around and say you want crosby to take a shot to the head and be laid out on the the ice and motionless .. sounds to me like you approve of head shots .. so which is it ?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will you guys stop fighting if I promise to never post this again...

2ccv4v8.jpg

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I have to if my team is gonna be on an even playing field at that level.. I watched all the hits that the Pens put on Grossman in the first 2 games, everyone of them ended going up high on him. If you want to say it's playoff hockey than cool, that's what it is, so if it is then I guess I expect to see Sid laying Motionless at some point during this series..Kind of an eye for an eye..

your the one that says that you are totally against head shots .. and then you turn around and say you want crosby to take a shot to the head and be laid out on the the ice and motionless .. sounds to me like you approve of head shots .. so which is it ?

You asked if I approved, This is what I said, I said I guess I have to, see it up there bolded, never did I say I did,lol. Also read the reason for why I said I guess I had to, nice try but you can quit trying to defend your team cause it's non relevant to me, I wouldn't care what you Pens fans thought of how I want to see Sid period..

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked if I approved, This is what I said, I said I guess I have to, see it up there bolded, never did I say I did,lol. Also read the reason for why I said I guess I had to, nice try but you can quit trying to defend your team cause it's non relevant to me, I wouldn't care what you Pens fans thought of how I want to see Sid period..

you have been complaining all along about the pens taking head shots on the flyers and saying there should be pens suspended .. so I assumed that you were against head shots .. but apparently not .. dont you know 2 wrongs dont make a right ? but 2 wrights make and airplane

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have been complaining all along about the pens taking head shots on the flyers and saying there should be pens suspended .. so I assumed that you were against head shots .. but apparently not .. dont you know 2 wrongs dont make a right ? but 2 wrights make and airplane

Negatory again, lol. Come on man if your gonna call me out at least read what I'm actually saying..I didn't say they should be getting suspended, I'm saying Coach's and orgs study teams, they find out what those strengths are and try to eliminate them, it's pro sports there is no rules, only don't get caught. I'm just askin for a level playing field under the current rules their using. Like I said, alls fair in love and war..

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL thats only cause i have a beer in my hand and he has a bong

So it will be easier to knock you out AND I can get high and drunk when the fight is done. Well, this just gets better and better! ;)

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it will be easier to knock you out AND I can get high and drunk when the fight is done. Well, this just gets better and better! ;)

i would crack you over the melon with the beer bottle but its a full beer and that would make it alcohol abuse

Last edited by a moderator: