• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins Round 1: There will be blood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not concerned about that, I just want to see a few head shots delivered to Malkin or Sid, Pens fans can cry about it all they want, but it's what they did to Grossman and it's what Malkin tried to do to Couturier tonight.

Sid got a head shot tonight from Malkin, actually. But yeah, our guys need to chip in. He just elbowed Coots right in the back of the head behind the goal, there.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sid got a head shot tonight from Malkin, actually. But yeah, our guys need to chip in. He just elbowed Coots right in the back of the head behind the goal, there.

No his shoulder hit Coots right in the head on that interference call.. Watch it on Video..

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whispers that sunday is a noon start.

FUCK THAT.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways I am outty

Grats Pens fans I hate your team but not the fans here. FU Flyer fans your team let me down again

:)

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the one behind the goal? Same one?

No it was different one, I looked for the video clip but I can't find it. I'll post it when I do..I feel confident we can win this series, They keep lauding MAF lol but it was 2 posts from being 4-3 us. Bryz has a solid game in him and I think we'll see it next game. Having only 3 starters on Defense hasn't been helping either..

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was different one, I looked for the video clip but I can't find it. I'll post it when I do..I feel confident we can win this series, They keep lauding MAF lol but it was 2 posts from being 4-3 us. Bryz has a solid game in him and I think we'll see it next game. Having only 3 starters on Defense hasn't been helping either..

Yeah, Malkin had one Penalty over on the half-boards, and one behind the goal. And when I heard that puck hitting the posts on Roo's shots, I had a bad feeling in the gut. We needed them, as it turned out. But whatever, next game.